Little League World Series Final

raindelay7

I taped the game because I had to work last night. That was one of the best pitching duels I have seen in a long time. Destrede was right, it was like watching Koufax and Gibson go at it out there.

Props to the Columbus, Ga team for showing a tremendous amount of class after the win towards Japan. Usually the kids take a victory lap around the field. The Georgia team insisted that Japan join them on the lap and kept going up to them to shake hands and console them.

That is how the game should be played and celebrated in the end. If only more adults could take a lesson from these Southern Gentlemen then youth sports might be a lot better off.

Dittos-it goes back to the coaches and parents-kids model their leaders. I felt sorry for the Japanese team-in a best 2 out of 3 they might have won-who knows-you only get one shot-take away the smash by the catcher-one pitch-and Japan wins. A well played game by both teams-I was glad I saw it.

It's nice to see talent unbiased by a paycheck. These two kids that were on the mound are as good as it gets for 13 year olds.

This was possibly the best baseball game I've watched all year.

Archived