My first sig. comment please

BigRog

this is my first two sigs i ever made

Untitled.jpg

cowboys.jpg

another thing was the fact i had a problem with gimp. when ever i tried to write text in the text box it shut down. does anyone know why this happened?

Comments on my sig are helpfull for my excell in this field of art.

also answers to my question of whats wrong with gimp would be appreciated also.

Kinda dull in the back, maybe if you could add something in the background of the cowboys one, it would be a very good one. I like them though, especially for a beginner. Also, the scratches don't really go in the back, unless, you do something cool like carve it into a Phillies P, or into the words Phillies. Other then that, I would say, 7 out of 10, maybe a 6.8, something in that area.

Good job. I can't do nearly that, maybe I can do a 2 or a 1.5. ;)

Not too bad for a first-timer, but this is coming from someone who isn't highly experienced in sig making, as you can see below.

If you want top notch 'constructive criticism', I suggest going through the Sigs Thread and asking for advice from the guys that have been doing it a long time.

Also, don't wanna sound like I am criticizing, but, the word Machine is kinda blocked out by the scratch effect. Maybe use another color, or something to keep it from clashing. Good job though.

Nice for a beginner. The only thing, maybe with the Utley one would to make the background a bit more red and also the lettering in Utley looks like it says Uley the way the T and L ran into each other. And even though I'm not a Cowboys fan (Go Giants!) it looks really nice.

i'd say change up the fonts a little bit..

Yea, i agree, the text is a little fat, which makes it a little bit hard to read, but that is very good for a beginer.

Good Job!

Archived