Dodger Jersey's with names?

TxDodger73

you can't, it has been asked many times! The names are tied to the model.

You need to use an alt uniform slot, but then you'd lose the front numbers, until someone works out how to change the model of the uni slot

Thanks for the response. Next season they are brining back the names so I thought i'd ask.

:lol:

Tx

• 2 months later...

where are the fonts for each team's letters for their names and numbers located?

Has anyone taken a look at this? If you can edit name fonts I wonder if you can create fonts using Photoshop?

There are so many things that can be edited I would figure if EA can take the names off then they could be put back on? What about using one of the Total Classic Dodger Uniforms that has names and updating the overall look to reflect the current design? Over the years their basic unifrom design has stayed the same.

Home: (White) Dodgers across the front, "red" numbers under Dodgers on the left abdomial, last names across the back in blue, with a big blue number.

Road: (Gray) Dodgers or Los Angeles across the front, "red" numbers under Dodgers on the left abdomial, last names across the back in blue, with a big blue number.

Imo the 1963 or 1965 Total Classic Dodgers Uniform would work if someone could change the color of the number on the front from blue to red.

Thanks,

Tx

um...how can this be done, while keeping the a,b,c and o uniform slots? Rich, if you figure this out, you da man

ChicagoCubs720 - letters/fonts for the names on the unis are in the models.big file. it's the fxxx.fsh file for each team. Yes these are editable but I believe the names not on the LA uni's is hard-coded

um...how can this be done, while keeping the a,b,c and o uniform slots? Rich, if you figure this out, you da man

ChicagoCubs720 - letters/fonts for the names on the unis are in the models.big file. it's the fxxx.fsh file for each team. Yes these are editable but I believe the names not on the LA uni's is hard-coded

ok I was just wondering because the Cubs unis in MVP had names on the back of there jerseys, but they took the names off in 2005. So I'm guessing someone just blacked out the alpha for them. The Cubs will be adding the names back on in 2007, so I wanted to make them appear again in the game.

ok I was just wondering because the Cubs unis in MVP had names on the back of there jerseys, but they took the names off in 2005. So I'm guessing someone just blacked out the alpha for them. The Cubs will be adding the names back on in 2007, so I wanted to make them appear again in the game.

correct, stock EA files had the Cubs' names on the back of the unis

Any chance of pulling the necessary files from a previous version of MVP and importing into the 2006 mod?

The Dodgers did not remove the names until the 2005 season.

Could the MVP 2004 uni files be used?

Somehow the latest version of Total Classics has names on the back of the Dodger Jerseys for the 1963 or 1965 uni's. The only problem with those Uni's is the number on the front is blue instead of red.

Tx

Could the MVP 2004 uni files be used?

won't make any difference

Somehow the latest version of Total Classics has names on the back of the Dodger Jerseys for the 1963 or 1965 uni's. The only problem with those Uni's is the number on the front is blue instead of red.

That's because they aren't using the LA Dodgers home uniform slot - 016a - any uni put in that slot will have no name on the back no matter what font you install with it.

The Cubs unis are a different story however, they just have a blacked out transparency.

correct, stock EA files had the Cubs' names on the back of the unis

SO

switch the team audio for Chicago & LA (ML-A)

Switch uniforms file names

Switch Logos

Switch stadiums (& camera files inside datafile.big)

edit the roster.dat files to switch the teams divisions

correct?

and NO I do not care in the minors league have names on uniforms or not

won't make any difference

That's because they aren't using the LA Dodgers home uniform slot - 016a - any uni put in that slot will have no name on the back no matter what font you install with it.

The Cubs unis are a different story however, they just have a blacked out transparency.

Well that sucks. lol

Is there anyway to create a new slot for the Dodgers? Maybe copy a slot that has names and rename it 016a?

I'm prolly reaching here but it would be ashame to not have this feature of realism.

As Kraw was alluding..do any minor league teams have last names on their jerseys that could be swapped with the Dodgers?

Tx

Yes, just install the uniform to another slot with fuzz studio or whatever, however that wouldn't be the "home" uniform in the game

Hory,

Can you explain further what you mean by "however that wouldn't be the "home" unform in the game"?

Thanks,

Tx

Like you can add up to 12? uniform slots for each team in the game, so to select the dodgers unis with names you'd install it to a empty slot - g - for example but it wouldn't be the 'home' uni at the select screen, it would appear as an alternate.

I could be wrong, hopefully bigbully will confirm this, he knows a lot more about these things than I

Like you can add up to 12? uniform slots for each team in the game, so to select the dodgers unis with names you'd install it to a empty slot - g - for example but it wouldn't be the 'home' uni at the select screen, it would appear as an alternate.

I could be wrong, hopefully bigbully will confirm this, he knows a lot more about these things than I

Okay I understand, aslong as the Uni can be accessed then imo that's all that matters, alt uni would be fine.

Thanks for the brainstorming, hopefully the experts can figure work something out. I'm gonna study up on the tutorial and see if I can do something myself.

I guess you are suggesting coping a slot from another team that has names on the back, import into an empty slot thus creating an alternate Dodgers uni with names on the back?

As Kraw was alluding..do any minor league teams have last names on their jerseys that could be swapped with the Dodgers?

Tx

I was alluding to switching the whole Dodger franchise for the Cubs franchise.

Default 2005 the cubs have names but in real life they do not

Default 2005 the dodgers do not have names but in real life will in 2007

ahhh.......ok.

Makes sense.

Thanks Kraw.

Tx

but the cubs are bringing the names back for 2007

but the cubs are bringing the names back for 2007

Yeah that would be a problem. I guess there is no way to copy the Cubs stock files, import and renamed 016? Thus giving the Dodgers the same slots as the Cubs? Since the Dodgers file cannot be edited due to hard coding could the file be entirely replaced or overwritten?

Tx

Archived