Dodger Jersey's with names?

TxDodger73

No, you're missing the point, if you install ANY uniform from any team into the dodgers "a" uni slot it will not have names on the back.

This is somehow hard-coded into the game and can't be changed yet, same thing with front uniform numbers that are the same color as the back uni numbers.

No, you're missing the point, if you install ANY uniform from any team into the dodgers "a" uni slot it will not have names on the back.

This is somehow hard-coded into the game and can't be changed yet, same thing with front uniform numbers that are the same color as the back uni numbers.

yeah I understand any uni's put into that slot would not have names, I guess what I was trying to ask can the slot be changed, ie- replacing the entire slot?

Wouldn't the creation of an Alt. uni also appear without names in the Dodgers slot?

:alright:

Tx

do the Vero Beach Dodgers have names on their uniforms?

and is it possible to flip and single A team for a major league team

and if it is possible and the Vero Beach Dodgers do not have names just pick a different minor league team from any franchise

do the Vero Beach Dodgers have names on their uniforms?

and is it possible to flip and single A team for a major league team

and if it is possible and the Vero Beach Dodgers do not have names just pick a different minor league team from any franchise

No names on the back for the Vero Dodgers. I think all minor league teams are nameless.

Tx

There is a way. If you add extra uniforms, they will be using the names on the back by default. The bad news is that there won't be numbers on the front.

What about switching the Dodgers with a minor league team? I found a few minor league teams that have names on the back and numbers on the front?

Tx

• 2 months later...

So I installed big bully's Dodger road uni's using MVP Studio, and when I selected those uni's in the game, it showed as home uni's, albeit with numbers on the back. I used an empty slot to do this. I want to keep last year's road uni's in their original slot, but I'd also like to use this years with names on the back. Does anyone know how this could be accomplished?

Archived