MLB Xpress.com

Trues

I cannot see this forum for the sole reason being that two awesome powers cannot be contained on one single website. Such an event will cause the forum to crash.

lol ;) I'll be checking it soon as I am not home.

Thanks for clarifying Y4L, lol.

And KC, I think I know what you mean. It's kinda like how Chuck Norris and Mr. T can't stand next to each other in a room because the room would not be able to hold the awesomeness of Chuck Norris and Mr. T combined.

I want this thraed deleted now you have no business: to psot a thread like that. i wil email wes about your banning ok.

Oh man, the superfluous colon after business has completely revolutionized the way I think about fanboy-speak. Seriously, I never considered that a 12 year old might actually think a colon would go in that place in the line.

Kudos, my friend.

Thanks for clarifying Y4L, lol.

And KC, I think I know what you mean. It's kinda like how Chuck Norris and Mr. T can't stand next to each other in a room because the room would not be able to hold the awesomeness of Chuck Norris and Mr. T combined.

:lol: Sums it up perfectly!

Oh man, the superfluous colon after business has completely revolutionized the way I think about fanboy-speak. Seriously, I never considered that a 12 year old might actually think a colon would go in that place in the line.

Kudos, my friend.

LOL I just had to do it man, classic Twins34-speak

Archived