Strikeouts help

Dwillisster

I have tried a lot of thing to increase the strikeouts in my disnaty .... i cant strikeout more than 2 batters in a game... I'm trying playing in rookie mode and still the problem. maybe i really s... playing mvp :cry: ... Or i need something ? thanks

Also, try to make it reasonably outside. Try mixing changeups and fastballs, like a 4 seamer, then a 2 seamer and then a changeup for a ball, low or inside. Try to throw high fastballs, not too high, but high enough out of the zone.

mixing speeds is important, your stirkeout pitch should be as slower/faster than the previious pitch as possible, and remember it's hard to get strikes later in the game if u use the same pitcher, because of fatigue and AI learning your ptiches

mixing speeds is important, your stirkeout pitch should be as slower/faster than the previious pitch as possible, and remember it's hard to get strikes later in the game if u use the same pitcher, because of fatigue and AI learning your ptiches
I think the problem may be that i can't throw a perfect pitch because the throw meter is too small . How can i make the throw meter bigger? thanks

I think the problem may be that i can't throw a perfect pitch because the throw meter is too small . How can i make the throw meter bigger? thanks

Go edit the datafile if you are using one, which I would assume you are cause you are complaining about the pitch meter size. Use the search button and you will find many results for this.

Go edit the datafile if you are using one, which I would assume you are cause you are complaining about the pitch meter size. Use the search button and you will find many results for this.

wich lines i have to edit?

Archived