Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chase Field crashes for some odd reason,

The exact same stadium does not crash with my other install which has 2x unis, faces etc etc, no crashes with graphically taxing parks like Anaheim or Fenway so it's definitely not my gfx card flipping out.

EDIT - It does not crash when using minor league teams, so perhaps it is uni (or catchers gear) related

However using KC's 2x unis on my other install, same stadium there is no crash.

resized two images in the cram32.fsh for both day and nite

2048x2048 down to 1024x1024

no longer crashes

okay, so the Par2 thing did its thing and so on, and I was able to unzip it to a folder. But then when I open install.exe, I got...

NSIS Error

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete.

This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download, or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch (NOT RECOMMENDED).

someone shoot me.

I just finished my first game in Owner mode, and these are the only problems I experienced:

1) Mid way through the first inning the crowd completely died, no sound at all. Announcers, and music still worked fine, but the crowd suddenly dissapeared

2)In camera view #1, the base-runners overlay overlaps with the pitching meter.

**** **** **** **** ****!

well, everything was starting to go my way. the par2 thing for the install.exe worked, and I got past the stage I had trouble with last time with the 7000 broken files, and then all of the sudden in the middle of installation MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO ******* SPONTANEOUSLY RESTART ITSELF! ****!

so it will be awhile until I can get back to this again. after going through all this it's gonna make me want to not play the game.

thanks a lot for your help tonight though kraw. i'm still at 5 hours and counting for installation.

Hey, I have the same problem as rolliefingers...i downloaded the file (mvp06final) onto my desktop and when i right click on it and hit extract, it starts to extract but then I get an error message that says "CRC failed in install.exe. The file is corrupt."

Below that it says: "Unexpected end of archive"

However, I notice the size of the winrar file is only 237mb, not the 333 that was mentioned. I'm going to delete that file and redownload the mod and hopefully it will work. Is there anything else I should try? Thanks.

Hey, I have the same problem as rolliefingers...i downloaded the file (mvp06final) onto my desktop and when i right click on it and hit extract, it starts to extract but then I get an error message that says "CRC failed in install.exe. The file is corrupt."

Below that it says: "Unexpected end of archive"

However, I notice the size of the winrar file is only 237mb, not the 333 that was mentioned. I'm going to delete that file and redownload the mod and hopefully it will work. Is there anything else I should try? Thanks.

Corrupted download just re-download it.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but when pitching against a righty batter in view 1 and men on, the pitching meter is obscured a bit by the baserunner cameras.

can someone post a screen shot of this.

Archived