Thank you Mvp 06 Team!!!

Yankee4Life

Since the final version of Mvp Baseball 2006 was released a couple days ago, I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread in here so we all can make a post and say thank you to Krawhitham, Hory, Totte and the many other people that had a hand in making this great mod.

So everyone, come on in here and type in "Thank You" to these guys and show them that we really appreciated what they did!

Please, no technical support questions here, we already have a thread for that!

Let's show them we really appreciate this!!!

Thank You!!! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraw and all the modders, you guys have done so much for this community that a simple Thank You is beyond what I extend to you. Your hard work and dedication has created a game so far beyond the level EA could, I fail to comprehend how you could do it. Congratulations on a job very well done.

Indeed, what all of you guys have accomplished is incredible. It blows my mind how you have all managed to stay dedicated and are willing to put in countless hours of time to make everybody else happy. Thanks.

Great Work, you've enriched all of our desires for Baseball games. If I didn't find this site, I'd probably be playing MLB The Show, but now, I'm glad I didn't waste 50 bucks for that junk, this MVP 06 Team has a lot more talent than the guys at Sony and 2k Sports.

Great Job, keep up the work. Hopefully someday along the line, I can find something I can do, who knows.

:hail:

You are the world. you are the children, you make the world a better place to go on living. No Seriously, thank you it's amazing work and you should be very proud of your work. Thank you, thank you, thank you infinty plus 1.

Archived