Thank you Mvp 06 Team!!!

Yankee4Life

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta tell ya that I thought I had my game tweaked to perfection. All stadiums updated, perfect datafile, great uni's, bats, etc. But, then I installed this mod and....WOW! What a great update to an already fun game. I'm back to really enjoying this game again full-time because of it, and just wanted to let everyone that was involved with it know that it is truly appreciated. I can't imagine how many hurdles you guys had to overcome to put it all together, but believe me, it was ALL worth it! Thanks again guys.

ez

Thanks for messing up my 61 season because your work has taken me away from the 1961 for a little while as I now have to play out the rest of 2006, with the Yanks 2 games out. Great work! Lastly, playing in 1961 Yankee since April and now going to 2006 with the new Modded Yankee and the crisper uniforms really adds to both mods. The 61 softer toned visuals, aka flannel uniforms and less flashy stadiums and the up beat 2006 mod and music etc are stark contrasts which fit.

Many thanks! Started a new Dynasty and actually didnt do the fantasy draft this time. Playing as the Cubs and Im 4-7. I already traded Rusch to the Indians for Aaron Boone and Dempster has blown 3 saves already. Im loving it. Very challenging and fun. Dont mind losing if its realistic and this is very realistic. Keep up the good work. You all rock.

*Just wish EA never pulled the Madden Licensing stunt that snowballed one of the worst moments ever in the industry. Imagine what MVP would look like on the 360/PS3/Wii(swing stick)! Man oh man. Go Bucks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A HUGE thanks to the MOD squad for bringing new life to MVP 05 for me. I know, I know, don't ***** about the pitching but god*mn it's hard not to serve constant meatballs. Any idea's on helping a rook out with that guy's? The MOD is excellent and I'll enjoy it for for a very long time. Keep up the great work !

I'd also like to say thanks for fixing this game up and sucking me back into the out of season sport called baseball. :p I absolutely love the changes and mods that were put into this to make the game look and feel so much better. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for next season. You guys rock!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived