When is a final version not a final version?

krawhitham

Can I just send you a picture Eric, or do you want me to figure out how to make it a .fsh and what not?

Just send a picture. I can do the rest. Make the picture kinda big though. At least 256 px's wide when cropped just on either side of your ear.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I knew how to do the audio seeing as I am the man when it comes to editing audio, I can get everybody's name in the game. WORD.

Huh?

So you have Duane Kuiper locked up in your basement with a microphone?

Anyone else having trouble registering at that EAMods.com website? I'm trying to go there to get the Mod Fix but when I click to register, every time I hit the submit button, it comes back with Error: Invalid User Name. I've tried about 5 different names too so I know it can't be because the name is already taken. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

First off let me qualify this with the statement that this final '06 version is fantastic. I never used these camera views before and they're really growing on me. I like them alot and it's very obvious how much work went into this Mother of all Mods. If this should be placed in a different thread, moderators, please feel free to move it. Was debating whether it should go in this thread or in the ISSUES thread but put it here because it wasn't a playability issue.

But I'm wondering....Is this where one would post changes that should be or could be made to various teams line-ups/rosters? A friend of mine said he thought the rosters are current as of the date of release of the MVP'06 Final. If so, there's quite a few probs with the Brewers team. If not, then please disregard....

1. Matt Wise shouldn't be on the team. Was put on DL on 8/19

2. Rickie Weeks shouldn't be on the team and starting in the lead-off spot at 2B. Was put on the DL on 7/30

3. J.J. Hardy shouldn't be on the team and starting in the 2nd spot at SS. He was put on the DL on 5/16.

4. Tony Graffanino is on the team which is cool because that tells me the rosters are semi-current (recent transaction), BUT he's starting in LF and batting cleanup?? Should be playing 2B for Rickie Weeks and batting second. He's never played LF and he's a punch n' judy hitter that would never bat 4th.

5. Corey Koskie shouldn't be on the team and starting at 3B. He's been on the DL since 7/16. David Bell is on the team which is good (another recent transaction), but he TOOK Koskie's spot when he went on the DL and should be starting at 3B.

6. Geoff Jenkins shouldn't be starting in RF. The Brewers benched him on 8/11.

7. Corey Hart should be on the team and starting in RF for Jenkins.

8. Bill Hall should be starting at SS (For Hardy) and batting fourth. He's been starting there every day since Hardy went on the DL on 5/16. Not always fourth, but always at SS every day.

9. Geremi Gonzalez should be in the bullpen.

10. Rick Helling should be in the bullpen.

It's good that alot of the new guys we acquired recently around the trade deadline are on the team, which tells me the someone tried to make the rosters pretty current. But alot of the players on the team in this mod shouldn't be on the Brewers roster and a few that should be, aren't.

This is in no way a rip one bit. I like the fact that I have some of these guys because we don't have alot of power to begin with and some of the guys who shouldn't be on the roster that are here are the bigger power/average players on the team, but if the ultimate goal is for realism, the timing of the rosters and reasoning behind some of the guys being on the team and some not being on, doesn't make that much sense in some spots. (i.e. Some guys that have been on the DL IRL forever this year are on and starting and some guys that we got just recently are on but riding the bench).

Thanks again Kraw and all the others! I do love the mod and was defintely worth the wait. Donation will be coming within the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived