I hate to brag

Pirate

I hate to bra, but i can't brag to my wife about this and every once in a while a guy has to pound his own chest.

As you all know I am a reporter at a local newspaper. I have been covering the city of Glendale and have gotten to cover the Cardinals Stadium, Spring Training and other things over the past year. Two weeks ago I covered the Cardinals game and got to interview a bunch of players and the coach, etc. But on Thursday night I have to do a feature story on the cheerleaders. Yes up close and personal with the girls of the NFL. Sorry to tout myself, but I know some of the fellas would appreciate.

Update. The interview was the most mindless interview I have ever done. Both girls were more than eye candy, but ti was a horribly dry subject. I spent about 40 minutes with them and then rushed home for the premiere of The Office. Interesting factoid: They have to have a full time job or be a full time student to be a cheerleader. It has to do with having professional young women and not just a bunch of harlots.

Update. The interview was the most mindless interview I have ever done. Both girls were more than eye candy, but ti was a horribly dry subject. I spent about 40 minutes with them and then rushed home for the premiere of The Office. Interesting factoid: They have to have a full time job or be a full time student to be a cheerleader. It has to do with having professional young women and not just a bunch of harlots.

did ya get pictures

Archived