Out!!!!

Dwillisster

lol i cheat and get the points for stealing home... i get guys on first and third, send the guy on first to second... as soon as they throw the ball, i send the guy on third home... if you do it right, they are both safe... :)

lol i cheat and get the points for stealing home... i get guys on first and third, send the guy on first to second... as soon as they throw the ball, i send the guy on third home... if you do it right, they are both safe... :)

I'm going to try that... But i would like to take the catcher down ( i mean that he can lose the ball) . :starwars:

What's the name of this play? And why i can't be safe? Since i've been playing mvp2005 never the catcher lose the ball.... I would like comments on how to make the catcher lose the ball.. thanks

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1427/6208...0/189493220.jpg

:joystick:

Wait guys. Look at the play again.

We call this play, knee to the groin play. As long as you do it right, the play is definately an out, or as we call it, ouch.

you should reconsider before you mod it.... maybe it is already timing based. such that if the catcher has caught the ball before the collision, he wont drop it... just like a real catcher wouldn't. When railroads usually lead to dropped balls is when the runner collides just before the catcher gets to the ball, or just as he does touch it. Your not going to knock the ball out of a catcher who gloves it properly. Modding this could just lead to ridiculous games where you send everybody home and railroad the catcher because you know theres a good chance you can force yourself to be safe.

i rarely have plays at the plate anyways, cause im very conservative, so it really doesnt affect me... i wasnt planning on modding it, but if someone wnats to, thatas a valid point to consider, although ive seen many a time a mlb catcher drop a ball hes had for awhile... :?

Archived