Hi all

JoltinJoe

Welcome Aboard! In 2 weeks you'll be like a crack addict looking for your daily dose of MVPmods. It happened to me :wink:

LOL

Wow, a new person putting a forum in the right forum index, applaud for you.

Welcome To the Site

tip: a note about forums: use the search tool! some people get really annoyed when people don't use it, and you'll get alot more respect if you say "i've got a question, and yes, i alreday searched the forums for a similar question".

Thank you all guys, I'd never expected such a welcome :p

A particular note to heathd521: I suppose we both have a preference for the "old era"; The Commerce Comet had his first year in 1951, the last one for The Yankee Clipper so we have something in common here :p

Thank you all guys, I'd never expected such a welcome :p

A particular note to heathd521: I suppose we both have a preference for the "old era"; The Commerce Comet had his first year in 1951, the last one for The Yankee Clipper so we have something in common here :p

There's something about baseball back then, when the world was photographed in black and white, that makes today's ad-ridden, ego-filled game seem mediocre.

There's something about baseball back then, when the world was photographed in black and white, that makes today's ad-ridden, ego-filled game seem mediocre.

Ah, yes, I remember the days of no sponsored stadiums, like Wrigley Field and Busch Stadium. Nah, I'm just kidding, I agree with you whole heartedly.

Just wait for TC6 to come out :wtg:

:lmao: I await Y4L to ruin the entire moment of welcoming a member by informing us that it is a duplicate IP. :lmao:

Anyway, welcome to MVPmods and enjoy your stay here, however long it may be.

No way man, I'm real you can bet on it :p

I'm waiting for Total Classic Phase6 anxiously, as someother said before on here "I'm waiting like a kid on Christmas' Eve"...

And yes, I do love when "the National Pastime" was all on B&W and there were stories and legends like "a Babe who sm'one saw calling his shot in a WSeries game".

Archived