The Great Karma Debate:

Trues

Should it stay or should it go now?  

67 members have voted

1. 1.

• Stay
    • Go

i welcome bad karma- i have a reputation to uphold.
oh no you don't! i'm the negative karma master. you'll never pass my excellence, my young apprentice. check it out, what is it -44?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no you don't! i'm the negative karma master. you'll never pass my excellence, my young apprentice. check it out, what is it -44?

It seems like you change your mind everyday. Do you or don't you want your karma to go down? If you want it to keep plummeting, I give you this shiny award, o master of infinite negative karma:

negativeeg9.png

man I love paint :lol:

It seems like you change your mind everyday. Do you or don't you want your karma to go down? If you want it to keep plummeting, I give you this shiny award, o master of infinite negative karma:

negativeeg9.png

man I love paint :lol:

yeah! a shiny award, this is nice! no, at first it was nice, then i didn't like it, but now i've liked it for about three days. especially because it's so pathetically low. :D

All I'm saying is the "never before released mod in MVP history mod" is a mod that has never been created before. The mod doesn't exist from the first page to the internet to the last. You can check, but there has never been a mod, like the one I WILL release, for the Triple Play/ MVP series.

And there are five phases to the project. None of them include coming up with an idea otr thinking. All phases have to do with something getting into the game.

Phase I'm up to, one.

All I'm saying is the "never before released mod in MVP history mod" is a mod that has never been created before. The mod doesn't exist from the first page to the internet to the last. You can check, but there has never been a mod, like the one I WILL release, for the Triple Play/ MVP series.

And there are five phases to the project. None of them include coming up with an idea otr thinking. All phases have to do with something getting into the game.

Phase I'm up to, one.

This sounds serious, hey NYM, if you need some help, PM me.

yeah! a shiny award, this is nice! no, at first it was nice, then i didn't like it, but now i've liked it for about three days. especially because it's so pathetically low. :D
ok, i hope you won't be offended if i made a new award for meself, this one has sweeeet graphics. although it's a little hard to read what it says...

I have applauded abc006 because if i were to smite thee i would be smiting thy self by conformation to the smiting extravaganza. So thus, I smite thee by applauding thee!
why hast thou chosen to smite me in appluading? what is my wrongdoing, my error in this life, why hast thou given me this curse upon my family?! well, ok, thou hast only given me an applaud when i but prefer a smite, but still... eth...

yea, i wish we could see who gave us the bad/good karma

You know where that would lead to. Since I think it would be to graphics to speak of in words, I will tell the tale in emoticons.

A Red Sox fan gets their two cents in. :twocents: A yankee fan is looking through the forums.:joystick: All the yankee fans take up arms in the smiting:shotgun:The war begins

:fencing: :assault: :camper: :hammer: :rambo: :flame: :plzdie: :stupid: :stfu: . :dead:

Then Trues walks in and starts squirting holy water to try to stop the war :priest:

And just before the thread is locked YFL fights NYM06 in an epic battle :starwars:

I have an idea to solve this, how about we just get rid of the negative aspect. I know it's not really Karma, but I think this might work better. Nobody would have any reason to get upset.
no reason to get upset?!?! are you trying to take away my pride and joy?

Archived