Should it stay or should it go now?  

67 members have voted

1. 1.

• Stay
    • Go

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, nym's gonna be going after my karma... wanna boost me some in advance y4l :lol:

Hey, that gave me a good idea!!

**********ANNOUNCEMENT*************

FOR SALE: KARMAS ON THE HOUR BY Y4L!!

You, yes YOU can get a karma each time I am allowed to send one for the one time price of $19.95 per month! Paypal accepted and please give all donations to the website!!

you mean like this PM

Hey, I want to do something and I want your help.

1. Sometimes I smite people just to mess with them.

2. The real reason I pm'd you is because I want to PM people to purposely smite NYM06 as much and as often as possible just to mess with him.

If he says something good, he gets a smite.

If he says something bad, he gets a smite.

Will you be in on this? I hope. I'm going to PM some others. I hope you will do the same and DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHO MAY TELL NYM06, and certainly don't tell NYM06 at all. If you won't be in on it, will you at least turn the other way while this is going on?

No response to the PM is required. This is a generic PM that I am sending to others, please copy and paste it and use it to send to others. Do not tell anyone who started this. Thanks. Do not tell anyone who sent you this copied and pasted message you have just received. Thank you.

I can see where this is going and I'm going to stop it before it get's there. It's really too bad this feature couldn't be used properly.

Thanks for voting everyone.

Archived