Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, It looks god, border would help a lot, cause it has the weird fade into the screen effect. Also, if I may criticize (and believe me, I can't do any better, or even close) a little more action, cause, to reference, in your Tigers one, you had something everwhere. Maybe something with the background, cause the howard pic is small, maybe something in between the oward and phillies, something small. To say again, good job though.

hey,lol how do you add the sigs? im going to add them tonight.....also a request for another one,a matt kemp,or a russel martin,or both if you can,

Thanks lucas!

dodgersfanuserbaruu5.jpg

There you go, all as one image. You need to change your current sig to this or the userbars you currently have will be removed, because you are only allowed 1 image.

This is by far my best with stroked text and a border.

MLSFanBar.png

Pretty good...how come the M isn't stroked though...and how'd it go at NSL? You never responded to my last PM...

About UserBars and borders though, why would you [me, you, collectively] do them? Most likely you're going to pair them with another few to make 1 picture, so why not just put a border aroudn the whole image instead of the individual userbars?

About UserBars and borders though, why would you [me, you, collectively] do them? Most likely you're going to pair them with another few to make 1 picture, so why not just put a border aroudn the whole image instead of the individual userbars?

Thats just it though, they're userbars, not a sig. Its the whole "I have a userbar" thing. They just look like you have 3 or 4 different userbars.

Thats just it though, they're userbars, not a sig. Its the whole "I have a userbar" thing. They just look like you have 3 or 4 different userbars.

True, but people are using them as sigs...

Archived