Daisuke Matsuzaka Import Issue

D-Unit

I made a couple of posts about a problem with editing the rosters using tywiggins' mod, but I just read back a little to find that tywiggins was not longer working on the project. So I figured a different thread would suit my problem.

I now have successfully imported Daisuke Matsuzaka into my game, but for some reason his portrait has a big blank square, and when I click the edit player from rosters, the game says "mvp2005.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Then I am forced to close it.

What is wrong with this? Did I import the face and portrait wrong? It was fine before.

I guess that the Matsuzaka portrait is corrupt, because without the importing the game is perfectly fine. I can go anywhere and everything works. Plus his portrait doesn't properly show up in the game, it's a black square.

if you used Kra'ws installer thingy, that shouldnt be a problem, the program compresses all files. Not sure what your problem is. Try importing the .bmp and alpha individualy with MVPedit.

Dunit, for portraits, you don't need to use tywiggins' program. Portraits automatically update in and out of dynasty mode. Its only the models.big that doesnt get updated in dynasty.

I have concluded that the portrait number 7 is corrupt, and that the game crashes when someone has that portrait ID. How would I go about fixing it or even deleting that file? Importing portraits over it does not help.

Archived