Up from the dumps2: A New York Yankees Fantasy Draft Dynasty

abc006

How do you like the dynasty?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Eeeh... could be better
    • nice. just nice. nothing special.
    • BOW DOWN TO THE DYNASTY MASTA!!!
    • i'm too depressed to enjoy it, i lost my mvp 05 cd when my mvp shrine caught fire

[align=center] :new: Check out the cheap new up from the dumps website!

Now Updated

>Better Layout

>Dynasty History (under construction)

>Comment

>soon: boxscores[/align]

i know nothing really about how to set up a web page, i'm just using the basic pre-made templates, so i'm still struggling, bare with me. no mean comments, only constructive criticism! thank yooooou...

Looks really good, I like the backdrop for the game logs. My only advice would be don't overdo it with the colouring and shading. Some things, like team logos and screenshots, just look better when left to their own devices. :)

The BoSox pwn you.
Yeah, well it's not the current yanks anyway... speaking of anyway, anyway, a new update'll be coming soon as soon as i get some boxscores worked out and settle some screenshot issues...

Looks really good, I like the backdrop for the game logs. My only advice would be don't overdo it with the colouring and shading. Some things, like team logos and screenshots, just look better when left to their own devices. :)
you should see the next one... :D No, really i get your point, and i agree i do overdoe some times, however, when i saw all the cool little "effects", i had some ideas about what to do with them, and i really wanted to use them, so... i did.

Archived