MVPedit portaits?

BigRog

Hello. I have recently undownloaded my mvp 2005 (long story) and have also lost the disk. Basically what im asking is in mvpedit is their a way to view the portraits of the players with nothing from mvp 2005 loaded on your computer. a response would be great. thank you in advance.

how do you all lose the disk? i personally keep mine in the mvp shrine in my bedroom all the time.

*sniff, sniff* i smell something burning, it might be the shrine... uh-oh. the shrine. and my disk! i knew i shouldn't have lit those candles! it's god getting mad at me because i worshiped an idol!

okey dokey, on a lighter note... yanks winning 4-1! :D

how do you all lose the disk? i personally keep mine in the mvp shrine in my bedroom all the time.

*sniff, sniff* i smell something burning, it might be the shrine... uh-oh. the shrine. and my disk! i knew i shouldn't have lit those candles! it's god getting mad at me because i worshiped an idol!

okey dokey, on a lighter note... yanks winning 4-1! :D

i stashed it under my bed. then when i moved my room to the basement my mom touched it and cant remeber where she put it. one day when im not looking for it ill come across it i bet

how do i set it up in mvpedit totte?

The file explorer in MVPedit should point at your mvp2005/data folder (or whatever file you've put your portrait.big in.

i still got nothing?

Try and set up your map structure with the mvp2005/data/database containing the rosters (dat-files) and place your portrait.big in the data folder?

Try and set up your map structure with the mvp2005/data/database containing the rosters (dat-files) and place your portrait.big in the data folder?

what r u talking about

Yo no comprendo

i dont have any files from the game on my computer so how do i get that map structure

what r u talking about

Yo no comprendo

i dont have any files from the game on my computer so how do i get that map structure

You right click and chose "New folder" :wink:

Archived