Rosenblatt Stadium from MVP NCAA 06

thespungo

So I says to myself, I says, "Spungo -- ya think it would be possible for someone to extract a stadium from MVP NCAA 06 and put it in MVP 05?" And I got to thinking, it makes sense to me, but does it make sense to anyone else?

I ask because I'm sure the Royals AAA field, Rosenblatt Stadium, is featured in MVP NCAA 06 (It's also the home to the College World Series).

I know Kraw is good with extracting uniforms and rosters from the Xbox, but could a stadium be extracted? And could it be put into MVP 05?

That's an awesome idea. I never knew that was the Omaha Royals stadium though, I never thought about it while I played MVP06...

DUnit, is it possible for you to post some screenshots, maybe that will attract some others to this thread and get an answer over here...

Oh, I think you misinterpreted. I was thinking some screenshots of the stadium in MVP NCAA 06.

I guess really the only person who would know about this would be Kraw, since he's good with transferring Xbox stuff. But he might not have the game, so maybe you can help out with this, too DUnit. Maybe you could provide some files or something, I dunno. I'm just thinking out loud, I don't even know if this would work... I'll PM Kraw and have him take a look at this thread, I guess.

Console ORL&ORD files do not work on the PC for 2005, so I would not think they would work for NCAA 06 -> MVP 2005

Well that's just great, it's what I figured, though.

So the only things we can transfer from xbox to PC have already been transferred, namely uniforms? Is there anything else we can salvage from an Xbox title that would be useful?

Archived