The Story of George Diaz

GEOLINK

What Do You Think About The "Career Mode"?  

41 members have voted

1. 1.

• Great, Continue
    • Good
    • Needs More, Comment on topic about what needs to be done
    • Bad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blog

Diaz seems very pleased on how he is treated in the clubhouse. Derek Jeter and Robinson Cano teach him simple rules on what to do and what not to do inbetween games and in the clubhouse. "They think I'm going to break these rules, am I growing up so fast?" Joked around the Rookie Draftee George Diaz. "I think he has what it takes to make it to the bigs, it's going to take a while but hopefully i'll see him in NY soon." Jeter commented.

"I thank the lord that it seems like the Yankees have another good Lefty in there rotation this spring, hopefully they will sign him. I know the Yankees well." Commented the retired Big Unit Randy Johnson over a televised interview.

BREAKING NEWS!

The Yankees have just cut a deal with the Angels. They have traded Veteran Catcher Sal Fasano for John Baker. This may be a improvement for both teams, but how will the pitchers respond to this?

NYY Sends S. Fasano to LAA for John Baker

yes, defenitely a changeup, it's the second most effective pitch in baseball. you might even wan to take out his slider and put in the change up, or switch the effectiveness. and i like the mlb.com news layout, even though there are a bit too much white spaces sometimes. still, keep it up!

Teams Looking To Acquire George Diaz

There is breaking news that the Red Sox, White Sox, Mets and the Florida Marlins are considering into Buying Diaz contract. "We don't know if we should give him up, he is a big force in our future" Commented GM Cashman. Diaz is in alot of presure these 2 days, it seems like ones Spring can go from "Care-free" to "Nerve Racking".

More News To Come...

Diaz To Pitch Last Spring Game

Joe Torre is proud to announce that FA SP George Diaz will pitch the last Spring Training Game. This announcement made George and the Yankee clubhouse that was very worried of his well-being proud.

Archived