i want to request 2 portraits.

BigRog

yeah but when i tried it using the tutorial i messed up and kept getting confused. thats why i came to the board.

edit:also whenever i try converting it to a fsh file it says error

I'll upload my portrait tutorial in a second.

thanks. the reason i went to the boards kg is because after i recieved you pm i thought that you were probolly busy with the roster issues ronmexico was reporting

kg went out of his way because it was for you personally. drop the laziness factor and you'll be on your way in more things that just video games.

i apologize

eamods.com/index.php?n...oads&get=8

thats is the program that i get an error with when i try to convert it to a .fsh

1. I've been lazy myself.

2. number your fsh file to be a four digit number. When I got an error message it was because I was numbering my portraits a 2 digit number.

BE PATIENT.

It is in his interest to help you out in case he needs fix the error that you found. Or, it could be a user error, so you will absolutely know and be helped, at which point he'll still help you, but you have to hang tight.

1. are your images in the right size.

2. did you read the readme,

3.etc

BE PATIENT.

It is in his interest to help you out in case he needs fix the error that you found. Or, it could be a user error, so you will absolutely know and be helped, at which point he'll still help you, but you have to hang tight.

1. are your images in the right size.

2. did you read the readme,

3.etc

yes

Archived