Web Cam at African Watering Hole

Trues

I got this from another forum I visit. It's pretty interesting if you have nothing else to do. :)

mms://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/nk1957

As the title says, it's a 24/7 live webcam in Africa at some watering hole. Normally more interesting during our night and their day though.

Just wait until you hear the damn frogs or whatever they are.

WTF. Right now sounds like monkeys are mating.

I also watch a 24/7 webcam of the Nurbingring Race Course. Great stuff.

Could i possibly have a link to the race course? That'd be great

I wonder how many African natives could have been kept in food and shelter for the amount of money it cost to install the webcam and set up the systems?

I wonder how many African natives could have been kept in food and shelter for the amount of money it cost to install the webcam and set up the systems?

I bet someone else lent their money and time into this.

I bet someone else lent their money and time into this.

I think what MarkB was saying is that regardless of whose money went to installing the camera, that money would have been better suited for food and shelter for African natives.

I think what MarkB was saying is that regardless of whose money went to installing the camera, that money would have been better suited for food and shelter for African natives.

Boom.

Reason number 1 why not all liberals are bad at all.

Great post.

yea it might just be a pond in rural arkansas witha wildlife audio tape playing haahha

Well if we see some hillbilly walk by and try to fish or take a bath in it, we'll have our answer! ;)

Archived