BYE

krawhitham

Cya Man.... Even though i don't know you that well....you've been a great person for this forum. .. Maybe you shoul re-consider before you make a final decision. :(

Sorry to see you go if that's what you choose to do.... And sorry about all the crap between us on these boards- most of the stuff I said was completely outta anger, and I really hope you don't take any of it personally. You had some great mods out, and it sucks that you'd want them taken off the site.

peace....

Sorry to see you go if that's what you choose to do.... And sorry about all the crap between us on these boards- most of the stuff I said was completely outta anger, and I really hope you don't take any of it personally. You had some great mods out, and it sucks that you'd want them taken off the site.

peace....

krawhitham....You should stay.

Sounds like somebody needs a diaper change to me! Fess up the names of the fsh files so the guy can fix what he's done already and let's get on with MVP stuff!

im with this guy... although i might have found a more articulatated, sarcastic, cynical, subtle way to put it

:mrgreen:

Archived