Spring Training

JuUaAn

Hey everyone,

I got a few questions:

1. You know how the CPU puts most of their young guys to play the spring training games. I noticed that for the first game of spring training, they use their lineups from last season. Is there a way to force the CPU to bring up the young guys and play them instead just like they would in the second game?

2. Do spring training games affect morale in any way? Do they affect ratings in any way? Let's say I don't play Vernon Wells at all in spring training, would his rerate at the end of the spring training be worse than if I had played him? Or would his "smiley" status change at all?

Thanks in advance! :)

So I did a search and it answered a bit. I know that spring training performance probably don't affect rerates.

I still need #1 answered as well as whether the games affect morale.

Thanks.

Just forget about spring training. I believe most people just sim the games. If they don't make any difference, then what is the point in playing them?

Every player's happiness seems to be set to the yellow happy face during spring training. I checked at the beginning of the second season, and every player on my team had the yellow happy face.

Thanks for the responses. What I did to work around my problem in #1 is that I used tywiggins' team changer and changed to the team I was facing and then auto selected their lineup and then changed back to the Jays.

Archived