D-Unit

How is the dynasty?  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • Decent
    • Bad

Aight guys, here's the news:

My dad is cleaning out the computer to fix the CD issue along with other problems he is having with the computer. So everything on the computer is being wiped out and started over, I will be reinstalling MVP and everything else as well. So basically, this dynasty is over. I will be starting a new, unique dynasty once my computer is cleaned out and reinstalled with MVP, so look for a new 2007 Yankee Dynasty around Spring Training time.

Like I said, I will be starting a non-Yankee dynasty to occupy myself during the winter. I will be starting a poll thread soon.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was likin' the dynasty, too bad it's all for nothing. for a new dynasty to occupy your time, why not try something new and different and play as the Yankees, but be the Clippers only. Don't play the acutal Yankees games, but play as one of the minor league teams instead to just keep you busy, or you could try a Orioles dynasty, I've never seen one that I can remember of.

Aight guys, here's the news:

My dad is cleaning out the computer to fix the CD issue along with other problems he is having with the computer. So everything on the computer is being wiped out and started over, I will be reinstalling MVP and everything else as well. So basically, this dynasty is over. I will be starting a new, unique dynasty once my computer is cleaned out and reinstalled with MVP, so look for a new 2007 Yankee Dynasty around Spring Training time.

Like I said, I will be starting a non-Yankee dynasty to occupy myself during the winter. I will be starting a poll thread soon.

Can't wait till you start your dynasty!

abc, I would do that but it comes to mind I was also having some crash issues when the CD drive was actually working, I couldn't sim or play past April 25th, the day of the D-Rays game I was gonna play.

And as for my dynasty, I am gonna do a Devil Rays dynasty, but make a few trades which will involve digging up minor league prospects for a few bats and and arm or two. The Devil Rays always interested me, and their talent and record doesn't show when you play the Yankees, Red Sox, and Blue Jays as well as the Orioles in the AL East. Plus their outfield is extrmely good and I have seen some of their games in Florida. My goal will be to contend for the Wild Card.

Archived