My Sig Collection

Sorry, I see there is a sig thread, but rather than spamming that thread, I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I made one post containing my sigs.

dtigers.jpg

ivanrodriguez.jpg

zumaya.jpg

verlander.jpg

bonderman.jpg

ordonez.jpg

tmac.jpg

maroney.jpg

james.jpg

stevesmith.jpg

lbjusa23.jpg

pierce.gif

carsonpalmersig.jpg

reggiebushsig.jpg

krodvlad.jpg

jjredick.jpg

pujols.jpg

carmeloanthony.jpg

marcuscamby.jpg

alexanderovechkin.gif

ChrisPaul3.gif

Some of these are a bit old, in order from newest to oldest. Please give your opinions on which you like best, what my weak points are, etc.

Very nice, however the only thing that kinda turns me off to some of them is the outline that is around the player. Still extremely nice though. And glad to see you don't have to use brushes/c4d galore to get good effects.

Wow, those are great, but a lot of them look the same. Anyways it looks like you have a lot of talent, these definately make you seem as one of the tops on the site. You should compete in the next sig competition, whenever it is...

i don't call helpful directions and tips to assist you with the concieving and creation of an online forum signature so that you may do them yourself withour someone else's assistance for losers, but... to each his own.

Then how'd you get so amazing at sigs?

Amazing? Don't make me laugh...

What I mainly did is mess around with photoshop, a friend told me that I need to search for grunge and abstract brushes on deviantart and started there. I always look at other people's sigs for ideas and try to duplicate them, and every now and then a friend of mine will give me a suggestion or something.

Archived