Anybody else a fan of racing games?

DustinTheWin

Doesn't it bother you guys that you have to build up your car, know what to buy, and actually have $ to spend? I just want to jump in a game and race and crash the AI up and battle for first place. I'm not a kid so I don't have time to sit and play over and over and over and over and over again until I build up a hot car to do this.

I recently bought Burnout, maye it is called Burnout 3, but that is a game I can jump in and play and not spend every day playing. I literally play that maybe once every couple of months on my PS2. I'm not sure now why I even own a PS2 with the lack of time I have to use it.

• 1 month later...

i don't like the nascar games - too much driving around a boring ol track. i like the racing games where you can drive through crowded city streets, drive upside down an loop-de-loop, have all that nitro and everything - things that could never happen in real life. :D

Doesn't it bother you guys that you have to build up your car, know what to buy, and actually have $ to spend? I just want to jump in a game and race and crash the AI up and battle for first place. I'm not a kid so I don't have time to sit and play over and over and over and over and over again until I build up a hot car to do this.

I recently bought Burnout, maye it is called Burnout 3, but that is a game I can jump in and play and not spend every day playing. I literally play that maybe once every couple of months on my PS2. I'm not sure now why I even own a PS2 with the lack of time I have to use it.

I got Burnout Revenge and it is awesome. I love the fast paced action. I got GT4 also but haven't really played it much. I guess i'm just spoiled by the cool things you can do in NFS:MW and GT4 does take some time to get somewhere. Still haven't beat MW yet and have Carbon sitting on my desk. I think i'll wait until i beat MW before i play it.

I've beaten NFS:MW and will probably get Carbon in the future.

Always been a fan of the GT series - got 100% on 1 and 2. But that was when I had nothing better to do. The higher you get, the longer those damn races take - the endurance ones usually take at least an hour, sometimes two...far too long for me to play now.

Maybe I didn't give Burnout Revenge enough of a chance, but I didn't like it. It was fun for a little while but I got bored with it.

Now, RC Pro Am and Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road - those were quality racing games.

Archived