mvpmods.com on mobile phones

Sean O

So, I just got in my Blackberry Pearl, but when I try to load up mvpmods it gives me a 403 error, saying I've been 'banned from this site due to a unknown user-agent.' Can we get this lifted so I can give oh so fantastic stadium advice and stats even while jogging?

Can we get this lifted so I can give oh so fantastic stadium advice and stats even while jogging?

Better be careful, we dont want you running into any trees out there as a result of this site.

So, I just got in my Blackberry Pearl, but when I try to load up mvpmods it gives me a 403 error, saying I've been 'banned from this site due to a unknown user-agent.' Can we get this lifted so I can give oh so fantastic stadium advice and stats even while jogging?

That's odd. I don't think you've ever been banned from here.

seanO, i had this problem with a site once to... i was trying to read up on dragonfly, and i got that same error... it turned out that the site didnt support the browser i was using (safari)... maybe try another browser?

That's odd. I don't think you've ever been banned from here.

heh, yeah, and that in and of itself is relatively remarkable.

I couldn't even get into the login area to identify myself, so I knew it was just a compatibility issue.

So, Trues, any chances of making mvpmods blackberry-able?

heh, yeah, and that in and of itself is relatively remarkable.

I couldn't even get into the login area to identify myself, so I knew it was just a compatibility issue.

So, Trues, any chances of making mvpmods blackberry-able?

I'll see what I can do bro.

i have a cingular 8125 pocket pc phone, and i was able to get on mvpmods.com for a while and post with no problems, but now all of a sudden i get the same exact error message. i even replaced the phone but still got the same message.

Sorry it's taken so long but this problem should be fixed now. Please let me know if it's still happening.

That error stopped but a new one is occuring:

HTML translation error

12002: Error

12002:

Unrecognized encoding type in form tag.

I have no idea what it means.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived