Halloween?

Don

My Halloween:

1) Dress up for school

2) Win Pumkin Pie eating contest (going for my third staright victory!)

3) A whole bunch of us are goin to my friends house for a midnight screening of...you guessed it...ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!

4) Fall asleep in 3 of my classes the next day :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: all you have to do is "forget" to turn your lights on.

that still doesnt work im a kid and i knock on the door even if the lights are out. one year i crapped on a guys lawn cuz he refused to give me candy

that still doesnt work im a kid and i knock on the door even if the lights are out. one year i crapped on a guys lawn cuz he refused to give me candy

Yea, you might get egged, and it's kinda likely to happen if you live in a house. As a matter of fact. I will go up to Toronto and egg your house if you turn them out this year :D I won't, you made me my sig. Maybe I'll egg Big Rog's house :D No, he made my old sig. I guess I'll egg my house, I never made a sig for me.

one year i crapped on a guys lawn cuz he refused to give me candy

Dude, thats just NASTY! What did you use to wipe? besides, what if the people who live there are at a party or something? If the lights are off and no car in the driveway, wouldnt you assume the people went out?

None of the above, apart from verbally abusing any children that dare knock on my door begging for food, since observing Halloween here in NZ where's it's the start of summer is totally ridculous & makes about as much sense as Americans observing Guy Fawkes Day.

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November,

The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,

I know of no reason

Why the Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot

Anyway - As for October 31st, I'll probably be at a bar, a friend's house, or my house, drinking with buddies, because at midnight (when it becomes November 1st), it'll be my 26th birthday. w00t! :)

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November,

The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,

I know of no reason

Why the Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot

I love that movie, just watched it a couple weeks ago. Very interesting.

(If anyone didnt catch it, its V for Vendetta)

I'm paying this kid a dollar for every bag of candy he brings me. Once he's done he drops it off at my house.

I get my candy, and am free to do what I want.

Just remember this:

We do quite a lot of hunting in my neck of the woods. :assault:

I'm paying this kid a dollar for every bag of candy he brings me. Once he's done he drops it off at my house.

I get my candy, and am free to do what I want.

A regular Tom Sawyer :lol:

On Halloween night, we're going to kick back with some classic horror movies -- the original Haunting, Night of the Living Dead, Dead Alive probably -- and hand out kids to any kids who visit.

This Saturday, we're going to a costume party, my wife and I, as the Avengers:

dianarigg4.jpg

In the past, we've done Batman villains (not the best picture of either of us):

halloween2004xa0.jpg

...And the Breakfast Club (me as Judd Nelson and she as Molly Ringwald):

breakfastclubxe6.jpg

On Halloween night, we're going to kick back with some classic horror movies -- the original Haunting, Night of the Living Dead, Dead Alive probably -- and hand out kids to any kids who visit.

This Saturday, we're going to a costume party, my wife and I, as the Avengers:

dianarigg4.jpg

In the past, we've done Batman villains (not the best picture of either of us):

halloween2004xa0.jpg

...And the Breakfast Club (me as Judd Nelson and she as Molly Ringwald):

breakfastclubxe6.jpg

incle mo you make a good harvey dent/ two face

*edit* my bad its astor eric who makes a good harvey dent/ two face. i thought uncle mo pasted that. again my bad

Archived