Halloween?

Don

This year I bought myself a V for Vendetta mask (if you haven't seen that movie, SEE IT). I plan on slicing up any kids with my shiny knives who attempt to poop on my lawn.

Sadly I'm gonna see kg there and then we're not gonna hear from him on mvpmods for a while, unless he can get some internet in jail. :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kgbaseball just made a reference to V for Vendetta. Am I the only one that knows what that is/was? I must have watched that series over and over again.

I know what it is. The movie was fair. The movie compared to the source material was crap. I always admired Alan Moore for denouncing the movie and stepping away from what he felt was garbage, instead of riding a publicity wave into more money.

Mike

As for what I'm doing for Halloween: There is a haunted house in Manhattan set up like a scene from the movie "Saw" (my description, best way to convey illustration)....where the house is a maze and you need to find your way out. Paid actors working in the house to supposedly scare you to death. Gonna check that out and hope it doesn't suck :)

Mike

Should I tell the story about when I brought stink bombs into a Haunted House?

Well at least you are trying to dissuade me before I buy the ticket ;)

Haunted houses always sound like a lot of fun in theory, but very very rarely are exciting. My girlfriend and I are deliberating if we should go or not....because we've been dissapointed so much in the past.

Only decent scare we ever had was at the Meadowlands Fair one time. One of those stupid carnival rides. The ride was typically very very cheesy, and not scary at all.

Just as we see the light to where the ride is going to end....We feel a hand on each of our shoulders. And out of the shadows jumps an actor dressed in full "Scream" gear. (This was around when the movie came out)...I screamed first actually, I admit....then my girlfriend turned around and shrieked...and then we laughed at ourselves for 10 minutes for being taken by suprise like that. :)

Mike

I'll be ready.

vendetta11.jpg

:lmao: ill dress up like link. block you with my hyrulian shield and then slash you with the Master Sword. Maybe shoot you with a ice arrow or something just so i can watch and laugh at your freezing [naughty word].

Scaring idiots who come to my door by sliding a replica gun through the letterbox. :twisted:
reminds me of home alone 1 when the kid shoots the burgler (sp?) when he sticks his head in the doggy door

Archived