Halloween?

Don

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring :( I sat and gave out candy to undeserving children. They didn't even have costumes, let alone creative ones. I could understand giving candy to people but when a kid whose older then you comes to your door with a key food bag and no costume, its really hard to want to give him/her candy.

How was your halloween?

a waste of my money.

not enough kids in my 'hood came to the door.

I'm not even sure what the freak we even celebrate this holiday for and I'm agreeing with society and my wife to buy candy. Mostly so my crappy honda and my blessed Toyota won't be egged or my dang new house wiht low end quality siding.

Went to trick or treat, the first house on my block spit in my face and gave me a rock. I tried to give it back and said I'll take nothing instead, turned around and walked away and felt the rock peg me in the head.

Walked to the next house directly next door and there I found an old lady dead on the floor. I said excuse me miss, but do you have a treat? She lifted her leg and scraped flakes off her dead feet.

I ran to the next house happy and giddy, there I seen a fat woman holding up her t*tty. I said "Trick or treat" she said "Treat or trick" and squeezed on her t*tty until, it f*ckin.....ugh its to sick!

The next house was set back in the woods. I was a little frightened but f*ck I wanted the goods. I knocked on the door, I heard a knock back, and then I heard "Come In" and yo I'm like, F*ck That!

This next house belongs to Ms. Cherryspoon, she said "Drop your drawers and your treat is commin' soon." I quickly grew a stiffy but kept my eye's shut. A hand came out the mail chute and flicked me in the nuts.

I wobbled to the next house ready for the worst, and chillen in the drive was a long black hearse. I rung the door-bell and said "Is anybody home?" Of course little boy have a sugar coated kidney stone.

I walked in the field and to the next crib. It's friendly Mrs. Witherbee in her cooking bib. I said "How bout some candy?" She said "How bout instead,

a nice hot fresh home made loaf of yeast infection bread?"

My bag became heavy so I rest on the curb and riding on his bike, here comes little Larry Shurd. I snuck up behind him, and kicked him off his seat. I punched him in the neck and power bombed him in the street!

Now my sack of candy has doubled in size. Up to the next house for my scary prize. I'm like Trick or Treat, Trick, Treat, Tricky, D*ck. He opened up the door slapped my lips and didn't give me sh*t. Rocks through his window and ran across the street.

To the big mansion, I'm in for a treat. I dinged on the dong, and here comes the butler, a big gumpy, tall *ss lurch lookin mother f*cker. I said "Hello Mr. is there somethin for my sack?" He reached into his pocket but I think he hurt his back. It's takin him an hour, my bag is open ready, but then he finally dropped it in my sack...A f*ckin penny.

The last house is abandoned so forget it, but wait a minute, I think somebody's livin in it. I ran up to the porch, "Trick or Treat you can't hide." It was a crackhead he crawled in my bag and died.

That was my halloween on military street.

Went to trick or treat, the first house on my block spit in my face and gave me a rock. I tried to give it back and said I'll take nothing instead, turned around and walked away and felt the rock peg me in the head.

Walked to the next house directly next door and there I found an old lady dead on the floor. I said excuse me miss, but do you have a treat? She lifted her leg and scraped flakes off her dead feet.

I ran to the next house happy and giddy, there I seen a fat woman holding up her t*tty. I said "Trick or treat" she said "Treat or trick" and squeezed on her t*tty until, it f*ckin.....ugh its to sick!

The next house was set back in the woods. I was a little frightened but f*ck I wanted the goods. I knocked on the door, I heard a knock back, and then I heard "Come In" and yo I'm like, F*ck That!

This next house belongs to Ms. Cherryspoon, she said "Drop your drawers and your treat is commin' soon." I quickly grew a stiffy but kept my eye's shut. A hand came out the mail chute and flicked me in the nuts.

I wobbled to the next house ready for the worst, and chillen in the drive was a long black hearse. I rung the door-bell and said "Is anybody home?" Of course little boy have a sugar coated kidney stone.

I walked in the field and to the next crib. It's friendly Mrs. Witherbee in her cooking bib. I said "How bout some candy?" She said "How bout instead,

My bag became heavy so I rest on the curb and riding on his bike, here comes little Larry Shurd. I snuck up behind him, and kicked him off his seat. I punched him in the neck and power bombed him in the street!

Now my sack of candy has doubled in size. Up to the next house for my scary prize. I'm like Trick or Treat, Trick, Treat, Tricky, D*ck. He opened up the door slapped my lips and didn't give me sh*t. Rocks through his window and ran across the street.

To the big mansion, I'm in for a treat. I dinged on the dong, and here comes the butler, a big gumpy, tall *ss lurch lookin mother f*cker. I said "Hello Mr. is there somethin for my sack?" He reached into his pocket but I think he hurt his back. It's takin him an hour, my bag is open ready, but then he finally dropped it in my sack...A f*ckin penny.

The last house is abandoned so forget it, but wait a minute, I think somebody's livin in it. I ran up to the porch, "Trick or Treat you can't hide." It was a crackhead he crawled in my bag and died.

Umm, I edited this because my original comments were not sufficient, I think that this may be the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I guess reading it 3 times over finally made me realize how weird it ws, but WOW! I honestly hope that this didn't really happen.

Sums up to, "I spent my Halloween high on LSD"

Archived