• Derek Jeter
    • Travis Hafner
    • Johan Santana
    • WS Winners
    • Joe Maur
    • Vlad Guerrero
    • Jose Reyes
    • Other (state who)

What are some possible players to put on the 2007 cover that our sweet modders are coming out with.

Nominate some and then im thinking about taking 10 of them and putting them in a poll.

*Modders* im not trying to take anything over ive just been curiouse about who we could get on the cover.

My Nomination- Jim Leyland

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jim leyland isn't a bad idea - i like it since nobody ever puts managers on covers. OR a better idea: have leyland on one side, and larussa on the other, both staring at each other. that would be cool. and unique. and cool.

Johan was my choice I'm going to go with someone though who is vvery underated and deserves it..

Jose Reyes.. Hes only a 5 tool player who can steal 60 bases hit 20 hrs bat .300 not a normal choice but I threw him out there..

other choices would have been

Mauer

Santana

Howard

and Guerrero

If Hafner hadn't been hit in the hand, he would have broken the grand slam record, and I think that at the rate he had been going, and the way the Indians' offense had been going, could have had 50 HR and 150 RBI as well...that would be my biased vote....Unbiased, I'd agree upon a watermark celebration picture of the team that wins the World Series with either that team's manager, or the World Series MVP on the cover.

Archived