• Vlad Guerrero
    • Jose Reyes
    • Other (state who)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

no way he isnt worthy out of all the candidates

Not suprised to hear that from a Red Sox fan...

He won 19 games and had a solid ERA, he shouldn't earn the cover but he should get some consideration, definetely over Vlad.

Not suprised to hear that from a Red Sox fan...

He won 19 games and had a solid ERA, he shouldn't earn the cover but he should get some consideration, definetely over Vlad.

:rant: D-Unit stop ******* saying i think things because im a red sox fan. **** the red sox they are a bunch of bums. so you know imo i think wang shouldnt deserve a cover spot. not becuase im a sox fan but because their are so many other deserving players. next year wang wont be as good. believe me hitters will have his number next year to call him up and tell him he just got owned. Vlad was put up their because someone said he should be put on the ballot a while ago. I would rather put him on the ballot than Wang because he has been in almost every cover consideration since he has started playing. Wang has only pitched one ******* complete year. im not considering him for ****. D-Unit ill end it by saying Shut The **** UP!!!!!!!!! :ontopic: I think are Winner is Ryan Howard. Congrats Mr. Howard

imo i think wang shouldnt deserve a cover spot. not becuase im a sox fan but because their are so many other deserving players.

Really? Vlad was good, but not amazing...

.329 33 HR 116 RBI

Wang did pretty well...

19-6 3.63 ERA 218 IP 52 BB

next year wang wont be as good.

Just dying to hear your reasoning for this...

believe me hitters will have his number next year to call him up and tell him he just got owned.

Still looking for reasoning...

Vlad was put up their because someone said he should be put on the ballot a while ago.

So if a few weeks ago, I said Bubba Crosby should be put on the ballot, you would put him on?

***Warps back in time***

Rog, I say Bubba Crosby should be on the cover!

***Warps to the present***

I would rather put him on the ballot than Wang because he has been in almost every cover consideration since he has started playing.

So it's not about how well you do, it's how long you have been playing?

***Warps back in time***

Rog, I say Julio Franco should be on the cover!

***Warps to the present***

Wang has only pitched one **** complete year. im not considering him for ****.

And Ryan Howard has played how many complete seasons?

....oh snap.

D-Unit ill end it by saying Shut The **** UP!!!!!!!!!

No you won't...but how about you try that?

I think are Winner is Ryan Howard. Congrats Mr. Howard

Your reasoning for Wang should also mean "Mr. Howard" can't be im not considered for ****.

Your reasoning for Wang should also mean "Mr. Howard" can't be im not considered for ****.
hey D-Unit look at the poll. The people have spoken.

And so you know.......

Im saying wang wont have a good year because look at many other pitchers that have had phenomenal seasons out of the blue Zito for example won cy young and now he is a above average pitcher. my reasoning why i believe wang wont be as good next year is because more batters have seen his style of pitching and he isnt a "mystery" anymore. Just stplease stop this fight i really dont want to argue. i just dont like you saying im racist against your yankee players because im a red sox fan.

maybe im wrong i just dont want him saying i think things because im a red sox fan. screw the numbers this isnt about that. just stop being a ****** bag d-unit please

That point was somewhat sarcastic, not meant to be taken so far along this conversation.

Of course it isn't about the numbers to you, since you kinda lost the argument.

And if I'm correct, you are not only the douche bag, but you are also the ignorant douchebag. Wang and Howard have been in the majors for about the same time, so you can't say Wang hasn't played long enough.

And if I'm correct, you are not only the douche bag, but you are also the ignorant douchebag.

Will you just stop already.

I know you have a free pass from Y4L to swear, spam and troll in these forums, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Will you just stop already.

I know you have a free pass from Y4L to swear, spam and troll in these forums, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Why do you hate me? Besides the reason that I like the Yankees?

The team you choose to support has nothing to do with it, although it does seem to get you a free pass from one of the moderators.

I'm just asking nicely, since the moderators seem reluctant to do anything, Please stop misbehaving around here.

Umm, maybe we should reserve this thread for the MVP 2007 cover talk, and maybe argue via PMs, not to be a moderator, but to interject, I'm happy that Howard won because he was clearly the best player this season, dominating the league left and right.

Umm, maybe we should reserve this thread for the MVP 2007 cover talk, and maybe argue via PMs, not to be a moderator

Very much agreed. Lets tone it down guys.

Archived