Yankees Blow my game

Dwillisster

Wow!!! I was playing in my red sox disnaty Yankees vs Red sox in Fenway Park , i was winning 2-1 in 9inning with the bases loaded and scott williason on the mound and my nightmare ( Derek jeter ) Grand Slam in the gren monster.. Yankees :starwars: :headache: :plzdie: :club: :lurk:

I'm going to release williason!!! who Can be a good Closer Vs Yankees?

Clipboard01.jpg

chances are you are gonna have to beat the yankees to get to the postseason, or in the postseason...so why dont you invest in a closer. maybe trade away some guys for a billy wagner or a trevor hoffman. it may cost you some offense or young arms, but it might win you a ring this year...

chances are you are gonna have to beat the yankees to get to the postseason, or in the postseason...so why dont you invest in a closer. maybe trade away some guys for a billy wagner or a trevor hoffman. it may cost you some offense or young arms, but it might win you a ring this year...
I'm trying to make a trade for Brad lidge but houston want my young arms like hansen,delcarmen,lester...

Wow!!! I was playing in my red sox disnaty Yankees vs Red sox in Fenway Park , i was winning 2-1 in 9inning with the bases loaded and scott williason on the mound and my nightmare ( Derek jeter ) Grand Slam in the gren monster

MVP! MVP! MVP!

Sorry, I couldn't resist..... :razz:

in my experience... i get worried when the computer has the bases loaded b/c half the time they hit grand slams... i could pitch the hitter great and he will still jack it out of the yard...

is this just my coincidence... or does this seem to happen to other people too??

Archived