I will die on October 22, 2060

jogar84

You know what I don't get? If the afterlife is supposed to be this great paradise, why the hell is everyone scared of dying? I'm not. I'm more scared of the way I'm going to die. I just want it to be quick and painless.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I don't get? If the afterlife is supposed to be this great paradise, why the hell is everyone scared of dying? I'm not. I'm more scared of the way I'm going to die. I just want it to be quick and painless.

Truer words were never spoken.

I often have visions that I'll die in a car crash. No lie. I have A.D.D., some times I come to while driving and wonder where I am or how I've gotten to where I am.

So you can see why these scary visions of dying in a car crash are scary for me.

I often have visions that I'll die in a car crash. No lie. I have A.D.D., some times I come to while driving and wonder where I am or how I've gotten to where I am.

So you can see why these scary visions of dying in a car crash are scary for me.

A.D.D. means what? And what does it do?

I don't have ADD, but I have experienced that before - usually on drives that I've made hundreds of times (to/from work, friend's house, etc.). It does kind of freak you out when you can't remember anything that happened during a 20 minute drive.

I'm afraid of dying because that will be the end of my existence. There is no life after you are dead.

That is ofcourse you were being a good person, that's what I'm afraid of...I have been nothing but bad since about a decade ago and now I really regret it...unless ofcourse there is no heaven or hell... but I'm just spit-balling.

I'm afraid of dying because that will be the end of my existence. There is no life after you are dead.

Since you are sincere in believing that, then maybe you should find out why you are afraid. That right there tells you something. :whistle:

Since you are sincere in believing that, then maybe you should find out why you are afraid. That right there tells you something. :whistle:

As I said before, the reason I am afraid, is because I don't want my existence to end. I want to lead the longest possible life I can and live it to fulfillment because there is nothing else. Our worth is measured here, by people, not by something no one can yet explain.

As I said before, the reason I am afraid, is because I don't want my existence to end. I want to lead the longest possible life I can and live it to fulfillment because there is nothing else. Our worth is measured here, by people, not by something no one can yet explain.

yeah, but at the same time, i would never want to be immortal. that would suck, be boring as hell, AND life would just go on forever. you'd never die. ever. that would drive some crazy, but it's not like they could do anything about it. :headache:

Archived