Get Rich or Die Tryin' - A New York Yankees Dynasty

GEOLINK

"Small" Location For Aaron Small

By Mark Hale, New York Post

5260aa8.jpg

Aaron Small

Many reports are that not many teams are interested in the Righty, Aaron Small. Due to injury and show he made last year has made scouts disgusted, "Sure he showed a awesome job in '05, 10-0-- that's a real record. But there's a thing called Karma" Commented a NL GM. Reports are showing that if Small can get through the evaluation of the Yankees, he might be the only high paid player on the team.

FINAL 3

Alex Rodriguez - 25.6 Million

Derek Jeter - 19.8 Million

Mariano Rivera - 10.3 Million

A-Rod Headed To H-Town?

By Marc Berginton, FoxSports.com

abombcl6.jpg

Frustrated A-Rod (pictured) might finally break through with the trade in contact.

Hoston - Many talks have been confirmed about the trading of Alex Rodriguez to the town of Houston. "We have talked to many GM's... and I think Houston is the best place to put A-Rod... We don't want to put him in Boston because that would be a challenge... We want to put him in a leauge where he won't be a distraction to us". Said a confused and a sweaty Brian Cashman.

A Bat For A Bat, A-Rod Traded To Houston

By Paul Wright, Sports Illustrated

[align=center]

5275pf6.jpg6545.jpg[/align]

[align=center]After a heatwave of rumors, they are finished. Alex Rodriguez was finally traded to Houston for the former Astro 3B, Aubrey Huff. Huff, who was traded ffrom the Tampa Bay Devil Rays at the trading deadline of the 2006 season. Alex Rodriguez battled a series of confusion, and debelief gets traded tonight before our very eyes. The media tried to talk to the "Million-Dollar Man" A-Rod, but he didn't say a word to the press. I guess that's a expression for "See ya!"

FINAL 2

Derek Jeter - 19.8 Million

Mariano Rivera - 10.3 Million[/align]

It's A Deal, Nightmare Trade Rumor Are False

By MLB.com

[align=center]

5400my7.jpg5406ue8.jpg

4975.jpg7587cv9.jpg

San Diego - After a long period of time Yankee greats, Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera move on to another team. In return the Yankees get Trevor Hoffman and RF Ben Johnson. Very risky move for both clubs but it favored Yankees owner, George Steinbrenner. "I will always love this club, it's apart of me and 1 day I will come back" said a tearful Derek Jeter. Jeter is now knowned as the team's former captain, as now the Yankees will have to mix-match for years to come to find that 1 special captain. Closer great, Mariano Rivera also got mixed-matched towards future Hall of Fame great, Trevor Hoffman. Last year he picked up save no. 400 on his career which tops any active closer in the game today. It is now up too the young yankees to keep the man in shape and to keep him off the retiring list for years to come.[/align]

Yankee Dynasty, No More?

By William Vento, New York Post

_993791_cele300.jpg

Yankees pictured (above) celebrating after a 2000 world series victory aganist the Mets, it would be there last title in 6 years.

New York - This is the ending of the so-called "Yankee Dynasty". George Steinbrenner has a plan for the 2007 season and it was called "Gid Rid of The High Paid Players", sure he did that but did he break the hearts of the Yankees fans? How many tickets will be brought this season? No Rivera, No Jeter, No Posada. This is a Yankee season full of thoughts, the 2007 Yankees season starts on April. 7th which will be the home opener aganist the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. "I not happy to trade away all these players that have been here since '96 or less. Do you think im proud to let go of Bernie? Jeter? even 'Mo or Posada? No... If Steinbrenner gave me all the money in the world, I would get them... Not because there bound to be all stars every year... because they have the passion to win." stated GM Brian Cashman.

(I will post rosters, update everything you need to know about the Yankees)

The New Yankee Breed

By MLB.com

Pitching Rotation

SP Ching-Ming Wang

SP Wil Ledezma

SP Aaron Small

SP Jeff Karstens

SP Homer Bailey

LRP Jonathan Broxton

MRP Fernando Cabrera

MRP Fausto Carmona

MRP Scott Proctor

SU J.J Putz

CL Trevor Hoffman

Lineup Card

VS. RHP W/. DH

SS Miguel Cairo

2B Robinson Cano

RF Ryan Church

DH Aubrey Huff

1B Chris Shelton

3B Ryan Zimmerman

CF Melky Cabrera

C Chris Sydner

LF Jeremy Reed

VS. LHP W/. DH

SS Miguel Cairo

2B Robinson Cano

RF Ryan Church

DH Aubrey Huff

1B Chris Shelton

3B Ryan Zimmerman

CF Melky Cabrera

C Chris Sydner

LF Jeremy Reed

Bench

C Wil Neves

1B Andy Phillips

RF Carlos Quentin

CF Bubba Crosby

2B Nick Green

*With No DH, it's the same lineup only without Aubrey Huff.

Days After Massacre, Fan Speaks

By Jose Garcia, MLB.com

yankee%20fan%201.jpg

Could this be the new look of the Yankee fans at the Home Opener?

New York - It was a massacre to tell for ages, on the brink of the season opener. George Steinbrenner, the owner of the Yankees, made a list of players who needed to go (high paid players). He also mentioned about a low budget and payroll. Long time Yankee fan, Miguel Diaz spoke out about the new Yankees. "It's a disater, the man [steinbrenner] has all the money in the world... and out of the blue he comes with this phony list and makes the GM trade all the legends on the Yankees. This is a disgrace, we are now the worst NY team after the Knicks." Knicks didn't do the same but are worst, they have a negative payroll, and a budget that not even the Florida Marlins would except. "-- I got Yankee tickets to go to the home opener, im giving them out away... so any fans that need home opener tickets you know where to find me." Miguel and the rest of the Yankee fans will see the Yankees play on April. 5 vs. the Devil Rays.

[align=center]Game 2 of 3

Devil Rays @ Yankees

mat2om3.jpg

Yankees Lose, An Upset Towards Players

game2jw4.jpg

New York - It was a sunny, dark day in New York as the Devil Rays def. the Yankees 2-1. With excellent pitching from Casey Fossum and the good bullpen pitching it earned them there 1st win of the 2007 campaine. "I didn't know what was going on, I talked to Jeff in the dugout and asked him why his 4-Seamer was going high" commented Kyle Snyder. Jeff Karstens suffers his 1st lost as a regular starter for the Yankees. 1 lost must seem like nothing for the Yankees but for the former players and fans... it's a heart-burn. Yankees play there last game of the series tommorrow.

Homer Bailey's first MLB debuts is tommorrow, keep a close eye on his pitching.[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived