Busch Stadium Retired Numbers

Pirate

I would love if someone could find me a closeup picture of those retired numbers on the wall and the Big Mac sign on the left field façade. With those photos I would be willi9ng to update Busch III.

I would love if someone could find me a closeup picture of those retired numbers on the wall and the Big Mac sign on the left field façade. With those photos I would be willi9ng to update Busch III.

Bah! I wish you'd said something while I could've still gone to the stadium to take shots! :) I'll see what I can find.

Also - I assume you just mean altering the graphics, right?

Not changing the dimensions or making it so the upper deck in right field extends into fair territory? (In real life, it does. In your mod, it does not).

I'm not complaining - I hope I didn't sound like it - I LOVE the stadium you made!

For many of us Cardinals fans, it is one of the most important mods - it "made" the '06 mod complete.

i was at the rally yesterday and i got close up pics of the retired numbers also some championship banners that would be cool to put in the stadium also if this pic isnt close enough i have it in a bigger size i could email to you just let me know

DSCF0201.jpg

email the pics to jaredhartung@gmail.com... THANKS!

Yeah the pitchers hovering sucks. What I am going to try to do is make the bullpen in left field. I did it once about 3 months ago and then the file was corrupt and I lost all my work. I am just now feeling up to it again. I have yet to move the pitchers in the bullpen that will take the majority of the time.

We'll see what I can do.

email the pics to jaredhartung@gmail.com... THANKS!

Yeah the pitchers hovering sucks. What I am going to try to do is make the bullpen in left field. I did it once about 3 months ago and then the file was corrupt and I lost all my work. I am just now feeling up to it again. I have yet to move the pitchers in the bullpen that will take the majority of the time.

We'll see what I can do.

sounds great, if you need any help, don't hesistate to ask me (even though you are the master, and you won't need help anyway).

Archived