New Cyberfaces

krawhitham

If people are going to use my 2x faces as a starting point please do 1 of 2 things

ASK FOR PERMISSION

or at least throw my name in the readme file

thank you

chances are, I've been using your 2x faces as a base all along. Pretty much every face in the 06 mod is 2x-ed by you, right? I am very sorry. I bet there are many other people have been doing this also.

Ok. Since I simply dl a models.big I personally have no clue what is inside. Maybe they're making the same mistake over and over again. I'd suggest no medievil violence unless you get it on tape and upload it to youtube.

So, is rokcp99 doing this? He's really putting out a lot of faces.

How can you tell if someone is using your faces as a starting point?

If the face is 2x, then it uses "kraws" as a base. He took the files from the XBOX, I assume since they are all 2x.

Wow this is news to me. I applaud your work and you should be given credit by anyone who uses them. I was just looking through the models.big from big shmooz and noticed that alot of the faces from your face mod here aren't included. I'd like to check them out but i guess you took the mod down. :(

Thanks! Is the list of changes still the same as the list here?

Just started going through them and saw that Randy Johnson only has a 1X face.

Just one more question: Are the .ord and .orl files the same as the files for the 1X faces? I'm wondering if i can just install the .fsh files to update to 2X faces.

Archived