TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

Just downloaded the update and i'm loving those Blue Jay powder blues and since we are snowed here in Chicago I will get a chance to test these unis out. I will try to post pics later. The only thing I did not like is that my team was not included in the update :cry: . But from what I have seen of the Blue Jays and Dogers top notch stuff. Keep it up. :wtg:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC did I say something to offend you , apparently you have issues with the Spunogo and thats none of my business. I know people have beef with the spungo but this is his thread. All you seem to want to do is jump on the first person who likes the mans work. Remember its just a video game when your stuff comes out im sure it will be great and I will leave positive feedback because I know you do good work.

KC did I say something to offend you , apparently you have issues with the Spunogo and thats none of my business. I know people have beef with the spungo but this is his thread. All you seem to want to do is jump on the first person who likes the mans work. Remember its just a video game when your stuff comes out im sure it will be great and I will leave positive feedback because I know you do good work.

lol, what are you talking about?

did he delete a post again, god **** he is getting famous for that.

You write a reply message and by the time you post it he has deleted what you are replying too

No he did not not Kraw. I have been here all morning and I have been watching what the heck has been going on. No posts were deleted. If there is a problem with KC downloading this beta version and testing them out and "post a ton of screenshots" in this thread, then let me know immediately.

KC said nothing wrong and I have no idea why that guy made the post that he did. Again, I have been here all morning and I have viewed every post. If you really want to get after someone, get after SouthsideCubfan, who apparently can not understand what KC meant.

I was going to say, I didn't see any apparent deleting by KC. The attack by Southside made no sense to me, especially when it was coming from someone who only has made 12 posts in over a year.

Back to the Beta, the Jays uniform's are hot in game. Thanks alot Spungo!

30rqhb4.jpg

2e5ji83.jpg

Excellent work. One thing I saw in the Phillies update was that the VUK patch is still on the right arm sleeve and other than that, from the teams that I played, no problems. Solid update all around with enough quirks that make it unique.

Can someone please post screenies for the Yankee unis? I saw that they were updated when I read the d/l info.

I'd look at them myself, but I won't be able to put MVP on a computer for months, if I ever get the chance.

The Cubs logo looks like it could be moved over a tad to avoid the stretching under the arm.

The majority of the images KC posted are from the 2007 update, so they'll most likely be changed, or have already been changed, for the 2008 release.

And if I moved the Cubs logo over any more to the left, it would fall in the center of the jersey. No matter how much work I do, some things will just always map funny in-game...

No matter how much work I do, some things will just always map funny in-game...

Ain't that the truth. The only other suggestion would be to maybe shrink it just inside the part that stretches.

Wasn't there a project going around that changed the way that all graphics were mapped, thus ending stuff like this? I thought it was with the new style hat thread. Something to do with hibody.o

Good work.