TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

be patient piston, making unis is an arduous task and even if he only make it on eamods, you could still download it.

anyways, spungo, is it possible to put the numbers on the front of the unis in a slot that didnt already have them (like in the rangers unis i posted earlier)

I know uniforms take a long time to make, I have made uniforms before.

I was just curious if he would post it on mvpmods anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so here's what I'd like from everyone: Equipment updates. From you, the people, the users, the fans of teams I don't watch. I wanna know who's wearing what shoes, what batting gloves. I want pictures, recent pictures, of star players in their new gear. If a certain player's gear isn't represented in my uniform update, post some pictures of his stuff and tell me to get on it.

I want to see what you guys would like in these uniforms, equipment-wise. Who's gear do you want in-game? Start posting and I'll make it happen...

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see wrist bands that are worn around the forearm be made. David Wright and Rafael Furcal are prime example of this. They color coordinate according to uniform too. Wright will wear his blue one if the Mets wear blue caps and the black one when they wear the black hats/blue brim.

Wright: http://image30.webshots.com/31/9/6/9/26159...11cSzHQV_fs.jpg

Furcal: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/images/2...12/2Qlyp5vX.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't wanna get into a site war here, but I want everyone to know my big uniform update is finally complete and available right here:

http://eamods.com/Downloads/details/id=282.html

I'd love to get as many comments/critiques as possible, that way this thing can be as flawless as I want it to be. So download it and enjoy, you knuckleheads...

And we're back, kids! What have we learned from all this? That's right -- when dinosaurs hold grudges, they last for eons. But eventually those dinosaurs turn to fossils and their grudges go un-noticed to the point where no one can even remember the dinosaur itself because it never did anything important enough to actually be remembered, which is probably why extreme right-wing religious politicians can dismiss their existence so easily. So their grudges ultimately proved to be a giant waste of time -- much like the existence of the dinosaur.

Now enough history, let's live in the now! The support line is open, so go download the uniforms and let's discuss...

I might make the St. Patrick's day uniforms for my spring training update.

And I have no idea why your game is crashing. If the game crashes everytime you see Manny Ramirez either at bat or in the field, then it should be a cyberface issue. That's all I can really help you with.

Thanks for the advise i found the problem its the cyberface when i install the faces the game corrupt the models.big ord of manny and i notice and error in the spring training away uniform the letters use the red sox are red and no white i replace the letters in my models.big but its is an new update for you in spring training uptade

That's what's known as a "grit hit", sf.

Then what's the name for me hitting him in the earhole next time up? Not sayin' I did...just wondering...

Yes, I included Eckstein homeruns in my uniform mod, that much is true. Also, if you have installed my uniforms I would recommend always pitching around Zack Greinke, if you catch my drift...

Why would anyone think about pitching to Greinke in the first place? That guy is bat **** crazy - hate to see what he'd do if you pissed him off.

Any thought about putting the Giants alternate "Gigantes" uniform in one of their slots. Basically the same jersey, just with a Latin American flair. As such:

gigantesqr8.jpg

They wear them every once in awhile to celebrate their hispanic history and what not. Anyway, good work. Enjoy '08 when the Royals have a better record than the Giants. But at least I'll get to see the three games they come to Kauffman.

Yeah, October -- a great time to be positive about next year. The best time to be a Royals fan, second only to the hope that spring training provides.

As for the Gigantes uniforms, I did consider it. We'll see what happens during this coming spring when I'm doing uniforms again.

Yeah, October -- a great time to be positive about next year. The best time to be a Royals fan, second only to the hope that spring training provides.

As for the Gigantes uniforms, I did consider it. We'll see what happens during this coming spring when I'm doing uniforms again.

Sounds good. Have a good offseason.

Just thought I'd give you a peek into my world, see what's going on:

angelspreviewnf2.jpg

I am in love with these uniforms. Why the Angels ditched them I have no idea -- easily some of my favorite of all-time, I'm having a blast making them.

• 3 months later...

And... I'm back. Thanks to my dinosaur friend for digging up all this old junk from the vaults.

Now let's get down to the business of getting down -- if anyone here has ideas/requests/uniforms to fix for the coming 2008 season, get to posting and I'll get to working.

I might suggest editing your first post in this thread so the links actually point to a place where your work can be downloaded.

That way, those people that are lucky enough not to have been involved with all the drama that surrounded this thread (I use the past tense in a hopeful way), can actually find the work being discussed.

And... I'm back. Thanks to my dinosaur friend for digging up all this old junk from the vaults.

Now let's get down to the business of getting down -- if anyone here has ideas/requests/uniforms to fix for the coming 2008 season, get to posting and I'll get to working.

make the cubbies uni's!!! :D

Hey spungo, how about the 1986 Mets uniforms.

Now this is a great request. Posts like this that provide pictures as references are more likely to get done.

If I could find the New York script on those road greys I would be interested in doing those. The home jersey should be fairly easy, so there's a fairly good chance I'll take this request.

I might suggest editing your first post in this thread so the links actually point to a place where your work can be downloaded.

I didn't know people actually looked at that first post. Everything's now been updated.