San Juan DRays-"expansion" dynasty

Ace152

Im doing an "expansion" dynasty right now. Actually its more like an owner buying a team, dumping everything and starting over using free agency. First I took the TB DRays and used loclook to move them to San Juan. Then I took the latest KG rosters and edited every DRay contract to only 1 year.(most of the minor leaguers too). Next, I imported some guys off of team Japan from an old WBC roster set, and place them in FA. Now I start up the dynasty and sim entirely thru the first season. In the offseason I have to completely resign about 90% of my franchise, and using the DRays they only give me $33mil.

Here's what I signed

picture008.jpg

picture010.jpg

Alot better than a normal expansion team, but hey whatever. I originally signed Alex Rios, but dealt him to Texas for Blalock. I scored Matsuzaka for only $4mil/2years. Playing all home games at Hiram Bithorn.

Currently 6-3

-3hit, 14K Shutout by Matsuzaka vs DET

Very Unrealistic....

Anyway, I'm gonna follow this one, very intersting idea. I like that you are playing at Hiram Bithorn Stadium aka "the house that Fernando Tatis built".

May hasnt been as kind to J.Bonneville. ERA has balloned into the 6's and he was sent to the bullpen.

Traded Tankersley to SF for Baek. Baek is 2-0 since joining the rotation.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived