I need some advice with Women

boosox

here is how i met my girlfriend. so ya know weve known each other for about 6 years now and ive been dating her for about a month

give a girl you see a complimant and walk away. chances are they will strike up a conversation because of your nice quality

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do boyfriend girlfriend ****. Because you know the **** that your talkin to is with ten other boys at once.

Here's tips from me: If you can't physically drive your car to her house, don't be her boyfriend. In other words, what I'm doin, is waiting until I'm about 16 17 until I get into a "relationship".

Do not be overaxious! Don't act like your doing the girl a favor by talking to her. Let her start the conversation with you once in a while.

Be yourself- last thing you wana do is act like some punk wana be gangsta. Don't make yourself look all tough cuz when when you get your *** kicked in front of her your out of luck.

Me I don't have a GF. I got about 10 girls that I hang out with, but nothin serious. I can say some of them are good lookin, but I like them mostly because I can just be myself around them. That's what you wana look for. Someone you can relate to.

For example. Today I was at this big game at my HS today and this girl I know was there. We're good friends but you gota play it cool. I was on the bleachers and I saw her. I didn't go over to her though. I let her come over to me and let her start. Of course, she came over and said hi. I was intersted, but I wasn't. I prolonged to conversation but I didn't. It's hard to explain. Anyway I wanted to talk to her later that night so BAM, I just got myself a conversation starter. I was talkin to her on AIM an hour ago and started out, "i didn't even no u were at that game lol. didn't even see u."

There you go, you just got yourself a conversation.

It's kinda hard to explain.

I'm not the agressive type. I just play it as it is.

O yea, it doesn't hurt to drop in a compliment.

I mean this with all due respect, but you missed your chance. You waited entirely too long before asking - by the time you did, she had eliminated you. The "I'm not wanting to get involved" was her way of being nice about rejecting you.

I'm not suggesting that you ask right away - there is such a thing as moving too quickly as well. And there's no set "perfect" time either. It's all about the situation. In my experience, basically once I decide, "this chick is cool - I should ask her out," it's time to move. If you walk away at that point, your chances drop by the hour.

Yah, I might have waited a little too long, but turns out, even if I would have asked when I first liked her, she still would have still said no. Turns out she broke up with her boyfriend like 3 weeks ago after going out for like 6 months. She said she still wants to hang out and look a little down the road that something possibly could happen. So there still is a chance. But still remember...It's all a big mind game that the right guy always ends up losing.

here is how i met my girlfriend. so ya know weve known each other for about 6 years now and ive been dating her for about a month

give a girl you see a complimant and walk away. chances are they will strike up a conversation because of your nice quality

Girlfriend? So you guys did start going out you big dog.

Just be yourself and you'll be fine.

And just thank god that you don't live on a tiny island like i do. Over here, you start dating the girl, and then you find out that you're related to her and she's like your first or second cousin. Happened to me a lotta times. But, finally, found a girl that's not related to me (hehe) and getting married soon.

Advice with women?? Hmmm--

First piece of advice:

1. Don't ask for advice with women on a video game message board!

Its like trying to find hamburgers in Nepal. Even if you do find some, they're not going to be any good.

...and most likely will not be made with beef.

:eew:

I don't do boyfriend girlfriend ****. Because you know the **** that your talkin to is with ten other boys at once.

Here's tips from me: If you can't physically drive your car to her house, don't be her boyfriend. In other words, what I'm doin, is waiting until I'm about 16 17 until I get into a "relationship".

Do not be overaxious! Don't act like your doing the girl a favor by talking to her. Let her start the conversation with you once in a while.

Be yourself- last thing you wana do is act like some punk wana be gangsta. Don't make yourself look all tough cuz when when you get your **** kicked in front of her your out of luck.

Me I don't have a GF. I got about 10 girls that I hang out with, but nothin serious. I can say some of them are good lookin, but I like them mostly because I can just be myself around them. That's what you wana look for. Someone you can relate to.

For example. Today I was at this big game at my HS today and this girl I know was there. We're good friends but you gota play it cool. I was on the bleachers and I saw her. I didn't go over to her though. I let her come over to me and let her start. Of course, she came over and said hi. I was intersted, but I wasn't. I prolonged to conversation but I didn't. It's hard to explain. Anyway I wanted to talk to her later that night so BAM, I just got myself a conversation starter. I was talkin to her on AIM an hour ago and started out, "i didn't even no u were at that game lol. didn't even see u."

There you go, you just got yourself a conversation.

It's kinda hard to explain.

I'm not the agressive type. I just play it as it is.

O yea, it doesn't hurt to drop in a compliment.

NYM giving relationshop advice strikes me as akin to the devil explaining how to get into heaven. :lol:

NYM giving relationshop advice strikes me as akin to the devil explaining how to get into heaven. :lol:

cosigned, and i totally dont believe most of his post....

They do not believe you have ever had any contact with the opposite sex

Goes both ways, just because you say you have had women does not make it true either

I was gonna say something somewhat along these lines when I first read his post too. However, I think it's really 'interesting' to read a 16-year old's (or younger) advice on how to get women. I try to remember if that's really how I thought 10 years ago or not.

As if any relationship advice should be taken from people who frequent a baseball-videogame-based message board in the first place - now it's coming from the "Can't Rent an R-Rated Movie" crowd. (And yes, I am including myself in the group of people who you shouldn't take relationship advice from - altho there's a whole HOST of reasons not to get it from me).

But I just gotta say - all the "act tough/like you don't care" stuff - I really don't think that's the way to go AT ALL. That's not how you would get women, anyway: That's how you'd get girls. But oh well - no advice is the best advice from me.

Even if we take NYM at face value, his argument would be worth the same as it is right now - nothing. :lol:

cosigned again....

i like this mark, my posts are much shorter than normal cause all i gotta do is quote urs and type cosigned.. :)

Just cause ur 16 doesnt mean you can't get with girls its just cause its NYM haha

The only thing I find weird is how he's like "I don't want a girlfriend" and "I got like 10 girls I hang out with, but nothin' serious"

WHAT?

When the hell did pre-driving-age kids start having "relationships" or "anything serious" anyway?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD?!

I'm feeling older by the second. I had my first real "serious" girlfriend when I was a junior in high school. She was a freshman. Yeah, I know - shut up. We went out for a little less than a year. The next one I was with a long time - like 3 years (on into college). Well that fell apart like pretty much all relationships that try to make the high-school-to-college jump. Then it was crazy college time for a while where I did some stuff that would've made my mother sad and my father give me a high-five. lol. Then towards the middle of my 5-year college career (again, shut up) I was with a girl for about 2 years. Then another for almost a year. Then my current girlfriend - we're about to reach our 2-year anniversary. She lives with me here in St. Louis. This is the first time I've 100% lived with a girlfriend (atho there were several that we might as well have).

I just realized I just outlined my dating past without giving any kind of advice.

What is the point of this post? Is it off-topic? I'm not even sure how to tell anymore.

I'm going to go away now. Maybe I need a nap.

Just cause ur 16 doesnt mean you can't get with girls its just cause its NYM haha

No, not really. How in the heck do you know how anyone is when they are not in here? We don't know how anyone reacts to daily situations or with other people.

Let me use you for an example with this Tribetime. If you told me that you had no problem with the girls, you had a ton of friends and you were very popular at school, I'd take it without question. I mean, who the heck am I to question you about that? I live in another state and for me to say otherwise would be wrong.

I really don't want to get into how things were for me when I was in the 14 - 17 year old range concerning girls. I don't think any of you would want to know and if I did, you'd just laugh anyways.

I really don't want to get into how things were for me when I was in the 14 - 17 year old range concerning girls. I don't think any of you would want to know and if I did, you'd just laugh anyways.

As long as you didn't try to actually get people to call you "Y4L" in real life, like some kind of rapper - it couldn't have been that bad?

"Who are you going to the dance with, Susan?"

"Oh, Y4L. He's so dreamy!"

"Susan, I thought your parents put you in rehab."

lol. ;)

As long as you didn't try to actually get people to call you "Y4L" in real life, like some kind of rapper - it couldn't have been that bad?

"Who are you going to the dance with, Susan?"

"Oh, Y4L. He's so dreamy!"

"Susan, I thought your parents put you in rehab."

lol. ;)

No, no one calls me Yankee4Life in real life. They know I've been a Yankee fan for life, but they don't call me by that.

:)

Archived