Wallpapers

fred13

Hey folks!

I want a Brandon Webb Wallpaper, with "Cy-Young Award 2006" maybe on it...

Please be very creative and take all the time you need!!!

I would appreciate that. ;)

Yours sinc. Sac51

Can please somebody do this for me???

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I have a simple request.

You know how fred13's signature, in the bottom-right corner, has all those like blue lines and and random stuff made out of blue? Could anybody make me something like that, except with the entire 1024x1024 image made like that? (I don't want any people on it...just the background).

You see, I made an "AllScreensMaker" (http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3737.html), and I want a background to place behind images that are stretched out too much. Let's say you have a 1000x500 image. The image would be stretched out too much, so I would want to leave the picture as is, and place some kind of background behind it. Get what I mean?

Could someone also think of a good background I could use for that?

Thanks so much.

fred13's signature:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4646/giambisigcopydy5.jpg

Guys, I have a simple request.

You know how fred13's signature, in the bottom-right corner, has all those like blue lines and and random stuff made out of blue? Could anybody make me something like that, except with the entire 1024x1024 image made like that? (I don't want any people on it...just the background).

You see, I made an "AllScreensMaker" (http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3737.html), and I want a background to place behind images that are stretched out too much. Let's say you have a 1000x500 image. The image would be stretched out too much, so I would want to leave the picture as is, and place some kind of background behind it. Get what I mean?

Could someone also think of a good background I could use for that?

Thanks so much.

fred13's signature:

giambisigcopydy5.jpg

You aren't learning anything, are you? You don't copy someone ele's work, without asking first. You don't post other peoples work, without asking first. You really cannot be this thick-headed.

Wait, I'm not even allowed to post it? I'm not using it as my signature...

It's generally frowned on, yes. Because why you might just be posting it to reference it in this case, it leads to worse abuses later.

It's like a gateway drug. For... plagarism...

? lol.

compmaniac, I worked hard on that sig, I would say its in the top 3 that I'd ever done. I really wouldn't appreciate it if someone came and said, give me your work so I could use it as my own. Think about it, what if someone asked Michaelangelo if they could use the same paintings on the Sistine chapel to use in their own church? Do you think he would like that? By no means am I as much of an artist as Michaelangelo nor will I ever be, but that was the best he could do, and this was the best I could do. I'm sorry, I don't want you using my work for your obsession to get an "editor's choice" mod.

compmaniac, I worked hard on that sig, I would say its in the top 3 that I'd ever done. I really wouldn't appreciate it if someone came and said, give me your work so I could use it as my own. Think about it, what if someone asked Michaelangelo if they could use the same paintings on the Sistine chapel to use in their own church? Do you think he would like that? By no means am I as much of an artist as Michaelangelo nor will I ever be, but that was the best he could do, and this was the best I could do. I'm sorry, I don't want you using my work for your obsession to get an "editor's choice" mod.

I think he was just pointing to your sig as an example of the type of background he would like to use. Not your ACTUAL sig or the background from it. Just something similar.

I honestly don't believe he was trying to take your work, or asking anyone to help steal your work. He's just not all that versed on the finer points of etiqutte around here.

He's excited about the mod/program he's working on. Some of us might not see the big deal in it - but that's not the point. It's a big deal to him and he's excited about it.

All that being said, I gave him some advice in another thread, and I hope he reads it and absorbs it. LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...3/start=27.html

fred, firstly, I don't care as much about "editor's pick" anymore.

Also, I wasn't asking to use your entire signature.

I was asking if you (or someone else) could give me something similar to the background (like not the giambi...like the background, with all the cool lines and blueness...)

It's OK if you don't want to give it to me, but I just think you might have misunderstood...

fred, firstly, I don't care as much about "editor's pick" anymore.

Also, I wasn't asking to use your entire signature.

I was asking if you (or someone else) could give me something similar to the background (like not the giambi...like the background, with all the cool lines and blueness...)

It's OK if you don't want to give it to me, but I just think you might have misunderstood...

It was in the way you requested it. If you had asked for someone to make you a nice abstract background, it wouldn't have been bothered, but you chose to right for someone to make you what I had already. I felt that you were condescending towards my work in that anyone can just copy it and use it for you.

It was in the way you requested it. If you had asked for someone to make you a nice abstract background, it wouldn't have been bothered, but you chose to right for someone to make you what I had already. I felt that you were condescending towards my work in that anyone can just copy it and use it for you.

So would anybody mind making me an abstract background similar to fred's? I hope I'm not bothering anybody by making this request...

That makes a world of difference, trust me.

OK, thanks. I'll try to talk like that in the future when I ask questions.

So would anybody mind making me an abstract background similar to fred's signature's background?