Wallpapers

fred13

Yeah, but he's from the matrocks12 school of gimmee gimmee gimmee.

I did but someone said it would be too hard to make because there were too many players so i changed my request.

Didn't you just request something?

So what?

Is there a request limit? It's not like this is a big queue of requirements for you guys making wallpapers. It's requests.

Thus, when a request shows up that one of the "artists" is interested in making, they can.

Who gives a rat's butt how many requests people make? What, are these guys going to fall behind deadline? :wink:

Ease up, wrigley, my man.

So what?

Is there a request limit? It's not like this is a big queue of requirements for you guys making wallpapers. It's requests.

Thus, when a request shows up that one of the "artists" is interested in making, they can.

Who gives a rat's butt how many requests people make? What, are these guys going to fall behind deadline? :wink:

Ease up, wrigley, my man.

Sorry Raptor, but I mean I have seen someone spend their own time to fill a request and then that same person who requested it requests another one. Thus the artist's time was wasted. I mean I know thats not the case but what if someone was making one and it was in progress? Then it would be wasted. Sorry for being grumpy. :)

Grumpy is fine. I'm grumpy all the time.

For instance - my backyard looks like a friggin' swimming pool thanks to all this rain in St. Louis. It is making me grumpy.

Grumpy.

Grumpy grumpy.

Sorry - kind of fun to say (and type). :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm brand new to photo shopping and think what you guys have done is awesome. I wanted to request a wallpaper of Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins, And Chase Utley with a possible MVP three peat. Also with the Philadlephia Skyline in the back similar to the sweet background of pedro and johan but with philly. Also if anyone can give me any advice on how to start making these with practice that would be phenomenal. Thanks alot.

I just looked at all these wallpapers and they are amazing! I am curious if LUCAS could make me a wallpaper of Jacoby Ellsbury? It would be greatly appreciated. I like LUCAS's work...if anyone else wants to make one as well...please do. Thanks in advance.

can someone make wallpaper of Tom Brady and Reggie Wayne(not together on one)

style like this:chadjxv2rm9.th.png

but Team Colors.Wayne(Dark Blue and White)

Brady(White and Silver)

sry my english

EDIT: i try to make my own,i think not bad for first time but i must work very hard....

arodob7.th.jpg

yanksac6.th.jpg

Was just wondering if there was any luck on that Ryan Howard/Jimmy Rollins/ Chase Utley wallpaper, with the MVP in the background somehow. Thanks if you guys didnt see the request and sorry if your already working on it :)