Will You Be checking IN?  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the tip D-Unit i was going to try and get rid of the yellow circle but not that many people are following so i didnt really think that it mattered.

something i've learned in doing dynasties: 99% of the people that follow it, don't post. they just read. you've gotten over 300 views of this thread, so people are checking it out. you just can't expect a lot of posts when you're doing it.

take my "total classics madness" as an example - people don't post all that often, but it's gotten 5100+ views...so someone is watching :D

just do your thing, and have fun. they'll follow.

something i've learned in doing dynasties: 99% of the people that follow it, don't post. they just read. you've gotten over 300 views of this thread, so people are checking it out. you just can't expect a lot of posts when you're doing it.

take my "total classics madness" as an example - people don't post all that often, but it's gotten 5100+ views...so someone is watching :D

just do your thing, and have fun. they'll follow.

Thanks SFFL, I love your dynasty style with the total classics, keep that going as long as you can.

Nice dynasty Campo!

I didn't like that you gave up Lincecum thou ;)

That was the hardest decision of my life, I really like Lincecum, I have seen him pitch in San Jose and he is amazing. All of his pitches are meaningful, hes going to be ablsolutly amazing.

Padres y Gigantes 3 Game Series

Game 1, Game 77

Jason Schmidt was absolutely dominant, allowing 1 run in 8 innings, Stanton sealed the deal in the 9th.

Game 2, Game 78

Noah Lowry had an off game allowing 2 earned runs in 5 and 2/3 innings, Steve Kline was crucial in this win going 2 innings and shuting down the Padres while the offense got it going. he improved his record to 7-2. In the 8th inninng Shea Hillenbrand Blasted his 9th Homerun with a runner on base driving in his 50th rbi. Crawford picked up two hits and his 15th double of the season. Matheny Unusually went hitless droping his average to .324, Matheny is a serious contender for the Gold Glove keeping his fielding percentage at 100. For the Box Score Click Here

Game 3, Going for the Sweep! Game 79

Matt Cain had his worst outing of his career allowing 4 earned runs in 7 innings, Merkin Valdez came in and almost blew it allowing 3 earned runs before being backed up by Stanton, he allowed another 2 earned runs before getting out of the 9th. The score is 9-5 in favor of the Padres, Mike Matheny gets a double to left. Stanton comes out Greene is up. he hits a single, Matheny scores. Winn hits a double, Greene goes to third. On Barfields error Hillenbrands makes it safe to 1st. Barry Bonds is up with the bases loaded 9-6 Padres. WHAM A homerun into McCovey cove. A monster 420 shot to right field. Bonds hits a walkoff homerun, THE GIANTS WIN 10-9, THE GIANTS, THE GIANTS WIN. They complete the sweep. For the Box Score Click Here.

Pitchers Stats through Game 79

pitchersstatsthroughjultt6.jpg

NL West Standings Through Game 79

standingsmu4.gif

Move your all.css file so that it's address would be:

http://campo09.tripod.com/all.css
instead of
http://campo09.tripod.com/Box/all.css

Its ok tywiggins, i'm just going to use links.

Simmed to All-Star Game,

NL West Standings

standingsallstarsx3.jpg

I am 3-6 in July, My Giants are finding ways to crack, I am not going to lose the lead, ITS not Going TO happen. Any Trade Ideas?

Its ok tywiggins, i'm just going to use links.

I know. I'm just telling you what you need to do for the boxscores to look right when you click on your links. Right now, the boxscore is not formatted correctly because your all.css (or boxscore.css) file is in the wrong place.

After a horrible 10-16 in July, The Giants still are in 1st place,

A Bitter Rivalry,

a 3 Game Series Game 1,

Correia didnt bring his A Game to the table today giviing up 5 earned runs, Kline provided relief for 1 inning before Stanton gave up 2 Runs, Support wasnt in order as Merkin Valdez gave up another Run. The Dodgers only allowed 2 runs to these playoff happy Giants. For Box Score Click Here

Game 2,

Jason Schmidt dominated the Dodgers giving up no runs in 7 innings pitched lowering his era to 2.76. The Dodgers played very poor in the field committing 2 errors. The Giants rising Star Carl Crawford drove in 2 Rbi's giving him a total of 58. Bonds, Winn and Vizquel also had rbi's. Matheny remains perfect behind the dish. For the Box Score Click Here

Game 3, The Rubber Match

The Giants Take the Series 2 - 1 in perhaps the most exciting game of the year. Noah Lowry pitched a beauty of a game allowing 2 earned runs in 7 and 1/3. But he wasnt the best part. Steve Kline went 4 innings shuting down the Dodgers allowing Shea Hillenbrand to drive in Omar Vizquel, The winning run. It was Shea's 73rd Rbi. Mike Matheny also broke out of a slump going 3-5 all being singles. This was surely a true team victory for the Giants in a must win scenario. For the Box Score Click Here

TyWiggins, Thanks I got them to work perfectly now.

Chicago travels to SF for a three Game Series.

3 Games in The Other Windy City

Game 1,

Correia Brought his A game today allowing no earned runs, I decided to pull him in the 5th because i felt that he had pitched enough and could get the win. Which he did. Correia struck out 8 while allowing 2 bb. Scott Munter and Steve Kline provided relief for two innings allowing no earned runs. Merkin Valdez came in and gave up one earned run but that wouldnt matter. Vizquel, Hillenbrand, Bonds, and Ray Durham all had Rbi's in the ninth inning putting a six spot up. That would be the "put away factor" as the Giants won 9-1 For the Box Score Click Here

Game 2,

The Giants took the series with this win. Jason Schmidt went 6 innings allowing 1 earned run striking out 6. Jamey Wright and Merkin Valdez gave up 3 earned runs in a combined 2.2 innings before Tim Worrell sealed the deal. The Giants Bats exploded yet again putting up 7 runs in 9 innings. The main bats were Randy Winn driving 3 along with Pedro Feliz who drove in 2. Jason Schmidt decided he would get involved driving in an rbi his 2nd of the season. For the Box Score Click Here

Game 3, Going for the Sweep

The Giants Drop a Heartbreaker. 4-3 Noah Lowry pitched 7 innings allowing 4 earned runs, but the Giants Came up short.

The Giants are now 78-50. For the Box Score Click Here

Or go for J. Hermida on the Marlins.

His attributes may not be that amazing, but I always do amazing with him.

Well, The trade deadline passed so i will have to wait. Thanks For tuning in Rawk Lobsta.

The Giants take An Off Day, Gear Up For LA Series.

3 Game Series,

Game 1, A Much Needed Win.

Giants take Game 1, giving them great ground for a sweep. Correia was as solid as any 5th starter. He pitched 5 and 1/3 innings shutting down the Dodgers allowing 0 runs. He struck out 7. Kline and Worrell however provided little relief allowing 3 runs in 3 innings. Brad Penny pitched horrible allowing 6 earned runs in 4.1 innings. Bonds picked up his 93rd Rbi's but Winn and Vizquel were the main contributors driving in a combined 5 runs. For the Box Score Click Here

Game 2, Can they Set Up A Sweep

Giants were shut down, Schmidt only gave up 3 in the first and then was outstanding Striking out 6. The Dodgers Rising star Either drove in 2 giving him 81 for the year. For The Box Score Click Here

Game 3,

Who Will take The Series?

The Giants took the series with a one run win. Noah Lowry dominated like usual allowing 0 earned Runs in 8 innings before handing things over to Worrell. Worrell gave the crowd a scare when he allowed 2 men to reach base with two outs. That brought up Either, there Dangerous young rising star. Barry Bonds was the hero driving in the only Rbi of the day, It was his 94th of the season. Today was a rare occasion when Omar Vizquel committed an error, lowering his fielding % to .983. For The Box Score Click Here

19 Games Left.

THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT.

Another off Day before going south to visit LA for three.

3 Games Left

Game 1

Cardinals Playoff hopes still alive

Destroyed, Tim Hudson pitched a beauty Pitching 7 innings giving up 3 earned runs, Kline and Stanton closed out the game. The Giants Bats exploded today All of these players got RBI's: Barry Bonds (107); Ray Durham (76); Mike Matheny (85); Randy Winn 2 (64); Pedro Feliz (77); Omar Vizquel 3 (72); Carl Crawford 2 (95); Shea Hillenbrand 2 (111). Big innings: 1st, 4th, 6th, and 9th.

For Box Score Click Here

Game 2

Giants Win close game in extra innings.

Kline wins his 17th game of the season, AS A RELIEF PITCHER.

Giants becoming more focused on playoffs. Here are the RBI: Ray Durham (77); Mike Matheny (86).

For Box Score Click Here

Game 3,

Giants Win despite bad outing

For Box Score Click Here The real story, Giants spoil Dodgers playoff hopes.

Giants Advance to Playoffs, Up First Saint Louis.

There are 5 games in this series, I hope for the sweep, Championship will be tommorrow.

Game 1,

Giants Take Close One, Lead Series 1-0

Jason Schmidt had a horrible game pitching 5 innings giving up 5 earned runs. But, he had great support from Stanton , Valdez and Worrell whom gave up no runs in 3 innings. The Giants Rbi's came from these men: Barry Bonds (1); Ray Durham (1); Randy Winn (1); Pedro Feliz 2 (2); Carl Crawford (1). Crawford drove in the winning run. At the time of the trade i was skeptical about trading Lincecum as he is the Giants top prospect but it really worked out well for me. Back to the Game, There were a ton of doubles, Barry Bonds 2 (2); Randy Winn 2 (2); Pedro Feliz (1); Carl Crawford (1); Shea Hillenbrand (1) all had doubles. For Box Score Click Here

Game 2

Giants get pwned by Cardinals Lose game 6-1, Series tied 1-1. The Cardinals pitching was superb allowing 6 hits the whole game. Scott Rolen Destroyed Lowry getting 4 rbi's against him. Mulder struck out 9 in 8 innings before Wainwright closed it out. For Box Score Click Here

Game 3

Giants lose close one 6-4, Matt Cain pitched until he got to the 7th where he gave up 3 earned runs. Albert Pujols is injured. The A's lead there series 2-0 over Boston.

Game 4, Must maintain Contention.

Giants win close one in 11 innings. Omar Vizquel, arguably the best shortstop of all time shows off his glove regularl, but today it was his bat, Hitting the go ahead homerun in the top of 11th. Valdez closed out the game allowing no one to reach base. For Box Score Click Here

Game 5

Giants Win the series 3-2. This was Omar Vizquel's Day, But dont you think its odd that everyone knew it was a homerun.

walkoffserieswinau3.gif

Although Jason Schmidt pitched poorly a couple of big innings and the Giants WIN!!! For Box Score Click Here

Whos up Next, WHo's in? Here you go.

mvp20052006111116503826zy3.png

what the hell happened in that pic?

and who's the black guy that's #13 - that's vizquel's number... :D

I know is that pic wierd as hell, OHHH, that must be Crawford. But inst it weird how everyone is out there as soon as he hits the ball.

Championship Series. In my hunt for three world series i find myself in the Championship Series facing the lethal Mets. They have numerous weapons including Billy Wagner who through 101 4sm fastball and a 91 mph slider.

Game 1, Make or Break

This was a great game. Jason Schmidt broke out of his pitching slump going 6 innings and only allowing 3 runs, 2 earned. Relief Pitcher Merkin Valdez, a supposedly bright young talent, gave up 2 earned runs in an inning. Stanton and Worrell came in to do their jobs going 2 innings without any runs. Oliver Perez Out dueled Jason Schmidt going 7 innings allowing 2 runs. Broussard (1), Beltran 2(7) and Reyes (3) all had Rbi's. The Score was 5-2 when Wagner came in. Throwing his smoke he popped up Feliz and Alou. Stanton was hitting, he gets on base, Winn singles, Stanton to third, Vizquel singles, Stanton Scores. Shea Hillenbrand tripled, driving in Winn and VIzquel. Game tied 5-5. Bottom of the Tenth, 2 outs, Carl Crawford is up, WHAM A Walkoff Homerun, For Box Score Click Here

mvp20052006111209254440am1.png

I know is that pic wierd as hell, OHHH, that must be Crawford. But inst it weird how everyone is out there as soon as he hits the ball.

actually, i noticed that too. when there's an on field celebration going on, and you replay, you see the people celebrating in teh replay, but at the same time the real replay is actually going on. i wonder if there's a mod to fix that...

actually, i noticed that too. when there's an on field celebration going on, and you replay, you see the people celebrating in teh replay, but at the same time the real replay is actually going on. i wonder if there's a mod to fix that...

I dont think that you could make one, and if there was a way to make it, i wouldnt know how. But dont you think its odd. They were all standing there, As soon as i saw it leave the park i did a replay, so the people wouldnt be out there. Look at the one above, there are no people... hmmm. :hm: :shrug:

Game 2 will resume on 11/19/06.

Stay Tuned

Archived