Models.big Updater

tywiggins

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find out the Audio/Photo ID of the player by look at the "Player ID" thread by Hory. Rename the file xxxx(his 4 digit ID number) with an "a", "b", and so on, depending on whether or not there is already a face for that player.

Which face are you trying to add?

Thanks KGB! I'm trying to install Ryan Garko's cyberface because it appears in your plus roster but it doesn't in the Face Files System. I guess your roster is made to work with the Big Shmooz models.big no?

the program isnt even workin for me i downloaded it and put it in one of my folders and when i try to start the program it says 'this application has failed to startbecause the application configuration is incorrect'.

the program isnt even workin for me i downloaded it and put it in one of my folders and when i try to start the program it says 'this application has failed to startbecause the application configuration is incorrect'.

Sounds like you don't have .NET Framework v2.0 installed. You can get it from the official Microsoft website.

• 3 weeks later...

two things

1) does this work with the Ultimate rosters

2) im having difficulties with the read me. how do i install it?

It works with any roster, it overwrites old face numbers and moves them around.

Simply, have a folder for the whole program, and put the face files in a folder. Put this folder within this folder. In the program you put in your attrib.dat and the location of the face file folder.

• 1 year later...

help me please i dont speak english very well but all faces looks deformed and some players dont have faces i unistall de game and instaled again but still deformed faces please help me!!!!1 add me cardinalrojo@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...

I have used the models updater with success previously, but now I am having trouble. Before, after I clicked "Update", a dos-like screen popped up for that process. Now, it doesn't. My models.big is in data folder, but the dat files I use are in database.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived