Guns N' Roses

DJEagles

GNR is by far my favorite band of all time. I started listening to them when I was 5 (1990) and have always listened to them (Fave CD is Use Your Illusion 2). But unfortunately GNR today isn't what it used to be. Someone hooked me up with a bootleg version of a live show, granted the sound quality wasn't the best and i could hear the guy that was recording talking to his friend, it didn't even sound like Axl singing. I hope however that you enjoy yourself and don't leave the show disappointed.

As far as Nirvana goes...

"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls."

I am 31. Be 32 in June...grew up with all the great music...GnR, SoundGarden, Pearl Jam, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana...to name a few.

Creed, Collective Soul, man, lol, i grew up o this stuff!

yeah - the transition from heavy metal to grunge was a great time. I saw Axl and the boys twice. Saw Def Leppard too. Saw Metallica twice - one of the best concerts I've ever been to: GNR + Metallica in the Superdome

Rumor has it that they are doing a live feed to the American Music Awards this evening, from the concert. That will be awesome to be a part of, if it happens. Can't wait to head to the concert...GnR!

Just got back from the GnR show. They played for over 2.5 hours. Finished with Chinese Democracy and Paradise City....They had a burlesque act as an opener....GRROOOWWLLL...I am drunk. I must sleep.

Archived