How old are you???

xcrunner4623

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too old to know any better, but too young to care.

Do you by any chance listen to country music? Because if I'm not mistaken that's taken straight out of a song.

And I'm 17 but read at a University level :lol:

Do you by any chance listen to country music? Because if I'm not mistaken that's taken straight out of a song.

And I'm 17 but read at a University level :lol:

Only if I'm forced to. :wink:

I prefer classic rock, classic punk and once in a while Big Band.

You're only 17?!? Wow! I had you figured for over 20.

That song is "Old enough to know better, but still too young to care"

Lived as a teenager through most of the '60s ...........

08/24/47 so what's that 59 ......... not that I count 'em anymore !

This game so vividly brings me back to those wonderful days like nothing ever has before.

Thus, I sincerely "Thank" this entire community of talented Baseball fans !!!

That song is "Old enough to know better, but still too young to care"

Wade Hays from the "Old Enough To Know Better" album...sorry, I used to be a DJ at a VERY rural country station in Bowling Green, MO.

29 btw, 30 in may.

Wade Hays from the "Old Enough To Know Better" album...sorry, I used to be a DJ at a VERY rural country station in Bowling Green, MO.

29 btw, 30 in may.

When you say VERY rural, what a 1000 watts? :whistle:

tebjr,

Thanks for asking about my son Matthew. He has been heads down with college stuff as of late which is fine by me as this is like his 6th year at it. But he still is working on some of his MVP stuff as time permits. Plus he (We) are all big time LSU football fans and that always captures most of his time during these later months of the year.

As far as what I play - it is solely the Classics without a joystick attached to my system! I tried the newer stuff but I just don't know these players like I do the older ones so it just doesn't grab my interest like watching Mays, McCovey, Mantle, Maris, Koufax etc taking the field once again ..........

Take Care & Happy Holidays !

Don

Plus he (We) are all big time LSU football fans and that always captures most of his time during these later months of the year.

With me being from Arkansas, let me say GO HOGS. While I honestly think we'll stumble this weekend, I hope we can pull it off.

When you say VERY rural, what a 1000 watts? :whistle:

On the AM band that was exactly what it was...untill sundown when we had to turn off the AM band to protect some station in Ohio. FM SUPPOSEDLY reached 250,000 people, but if you got 40 miles away from the station, you couldn't hear it.

On the AM band that was exactly what it was...untill sundown when we had to turn off the AM band to protect some station in Ohio. FM SUPPOSEDLY reached 250,000 people, but if you got 40 miles away from the station, you couldn't hear it.

Yeah, I didn't mean anything by it, just joking.

We had a station here that was 1500 watts. They went off the air at midnight. We lived about 12 miles from the station, and at times, the reception was awful, even living that close.

tebjr,

My hat is off to da "Hogs" for a fabulous season and the SEC West's undisputed Crown --- Well Earned by the way.

I will also say that I truly believe LSU has one of, if not the, most talented team in the land this year.

It will be a heck of a game. One which I am certainly not over confident. But if LSU plays to it's potential then it could be a very long day for any opponent they face.

As a Razorback fan you might remember another LSU/Arkansas game way back in the '60s at the Cotton Bowl when the Hogs had the longest winning streak in the nation at 21 games. That was billed as the biggest mismatch of the entire Bowl Season as LSU was a mere 7-3 going into that fray and the Hogs of course were ranked #1 in the Land.

My neighbor at the time was a friend of ours named Johnny Britnam (sp?) from Arkansas. He was the uncle & Godfather of the Hogs quarterback by the same name that year but he was living in Louisiana. With all the hoop la leading up to that game Johnny actually hung black crag paper over his entire front door after it was all said and done. Since I was a High School quarterback at that time I took a great deal of pleasure with all of that. We really enjoyed his good sportsmanship about it all. That was a very special game and I think has a lot to do with the Rivalry between the Tigers & the Hogs to this day!

As I much as I like the Hogs, I truly believe they'll fall Friday.

I'm not a fan of Houston Nutt or his coaching staff. We play too much "high school" ball. I'm afraid all these trick plays we run will blow up in our faces.

But nonetheless, it's been a good year to be a Razorback fan.

Archived