Some trouble with mvpedit

JP_Frost

I downloaded mvpedit and I loaded the datafiles onto the program, so all the players and stuff are there, but when I edit something i.e. Brett Myers' appearance then it doesn't show up in the game. I understand that it's not possible to edit stuff while you're in your dynasty, but it didn't show up in the general edit/create player menu either.

If someone could be kind enough to link me to a site that has good tutorial on mvp edit or if someone could explain one or two things to me, then it would be really appreciated.

thanx

JP_Frost,

Make certain once you Exported your edited Rosters back to MVP 2004 that you execute the RESET ROSTER function once you enter the game. It can be found under ROSTER Management.

Take Care,

Don

And as far as a Tutorial. MVPEDit provides good instructions with it.

JP_Frost,

Make certain once you Exported your edited Rosters back to MVP 2004 that you execute the RESET ROSTER function once you enter the game. It can be found under ROSTER Management.

Take Care,

Don

And as far as a Tutorial. MVPEDit provides good instructions with it.

do i overwrite the file???

OK, Ive got Mvpedit now, and i dont know what to do with it, I've tried prancing around a bit and messing with some of it but cant get nothing to happen :banghead:

Can anyone run through what ive gotta do please, preferably as simple as possible as im a tota computer retard :shock:

Thanks Guys

I think you Import the data file you want to edit...then once your done...you export it .. or sumthin like that.

I think this is how....but i'm not a Pro at these stuff...

Archived